Options

More Bounties

AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
I think we all need more bounties like "Eye shot", "Leg shot" "Kill boars" or other bounties cause we really need more Gold on this game for new events like "Independence event".
I hope that even other hunters think like that and it's not just my opinion. :)
Cheers!
Success is a Journey, not a Destination.

Comments

• Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I like the bounties gives a guy something to do when you're waiting for the next levels to show up and it's challenging,I'd like to see some more
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Glu should add another star to all of the current bounties. It only took me about 3 weeks to do all of the initial bounties. Adding a fourth star would make completing the bounties fun and would take a longtime to complete.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Glu should add another star to all of the current bounties. It only took me about 3 weeks to do all of the initial bounties. Adding a fourth star would make completing the bounties fun and would take a longtime to complete.

stupid.gif
    Say What??
  • Options
    I just want to see bounties that take a long time to complete. Which is why I suggested adding a 4th star. Or bounties that require you to use a low powered weapon on a high region.

I didn't do the bounties for the gold. I did them because it was a change from doing the club and contract hunts.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    stupid.gif

yep, me too: with shep.

watching usa-por right now, think the bacalhau gonna make it... dempsey few good chances and bradley (and johnson and zusi) doing all they can... not quite enough yet...
  • Options
    Well hunters from Facebook do Bounties for gold cause i'm one of them. :s
  • Options
    I don't remember how much gold I got for the bounties but it wasn't that much.
  • Options
    I think it's like around 400-500 gold and then I have no idea how to earn more gold.
    Free offers aren't working for me :(
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    When the first wave of bounties came out was when I first started using tapjoy for gold so I too don't remember how much gold I got, but I do remember getting a lot for the 15,000 kill bounty. Bounties were a lot of fun and I'd like to see a lot more than the easy 4 that were put out last, and more challenging too. I'm for using lower region guns on higher region animals, especially pistols since we don't have much use for them in the game.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    I finally finished the redneck bounty. Only one left is the consumables. I have 6 left and I'm at 78 used. Any way to get more?
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Bourbon wrote: »
    I finally finished the redneck bounty. Only one left is the consumables. I have 6 left and I'm at 78 used. Any way to get more?

You can purchase consumables from Glu.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Not for free..... You can tap on either of the consumable and buy them for 12 gold bars (well this is true for the sports drink, I still have hollow points and battery recharge so I don't know for sure if they are all available to purchase for 12 bars each) which means you will spend 264 gold bars to win 10 :) Oh, and a rare call :)
  • Options
    The consumable bounty is the only one I won't finish unless we get enough of them in future bounties for free. Can't see spending more gold than I would win.
  • Options
    Yea, I hope with the new hidden region come new or extended bounties with more consumables, I'd love to have full stars on all of them :)
  • Options
    Hopefully the new bounties, if we get some, will be much harder to complete than the last ones. I wouldn't mind if it took a month of constant play to complete them.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Hopefully the new bounties, if we get some, will be much harder to complete than the last ones. I wouldn't mind if it took a month of constant play to complete them.
    I agree with you. The totals need to be higher for the requirements. And maybe add a 4th or 5th star on the bounties.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I agree with you. The totals need to be higher for the requirements. And maybe add a 4th or 5th star on the bounties.

Yes it would be good for all levels of players. It doesn't look like the bounties are going to expire so even the once daily players can complete harder or longer bounties.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I agree! Completed all bOunties (& I did buy Hollow points & Sports drinks to complete Consumables)...but now I don't know what to do. Adding more bounties or at least an extra star or 2 to each would be a great idea