Options

Tapjoy issues

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Have you guys had this problem with tapjoy? I'll take on example: I did a insurance quote, all complete, they sent me a quote, no gold! So I submitted a ticket to tapjoy. They want a snapshot of the quote. Fine the got it. Now they want a email confirmation , how many freaking hoops do I have jump through to get my gold? If this goes through,and I will make sure it does, will they give me less hassle next time and just issue the gold? I'm on a boat right now and can't do much about it till I get back. I just wish we would get the reward after all requirements are met! :( T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Have you guys had this problem with tapjoy? I'll take on example: I did a insurance quote, all complete, they sent me a quote, no gold! So I submitted a ticket to tapjoy. They want a snapshot of the quote. Fine the got it. Now they want a email confirmation , how many freaking hoops do I have jump through to get my gold? If this goes through,and I will make sure it does, will they give me less hassle next time and just issue the gold? I'm on a boat right now and can't do much about it till I get back. I just wish we would get the reward after all requirements are met! :( T.F

then they say that the email you forwarded doesnt confirm that you completed it, you insist that the title of the email says "confirmation" hahah

and then they say " we are gonna send this directly to the advertiser and it is then up to then" (or something like that)

and in about 4 days you suddenly get gold... really annoying, and sometimes you wait weeks and gget no response, an with all the new emails from these surveys, you will NEVER be able to find any of the emails again :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Maybe their hard drive crashed an they lost all the E-mails. Then they recycled the hard drive. Hey, it worked for the IRS.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't even submit tickets to Tapjoy for insurance quotes anymore. I have probably got the gold for over 20 insurance quotes. You can do the same quotes about once a month. But if you try to do the same ones to frequently you never get the gold.

And I think customer service knows we do the quotes for the gold and just forwards the info to the insurance company to determine if we actually met the requirements to get the gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've had issues before where it says to speak to a associate and never got the gold for that, I was never able to prove I spoke to someone on the phone except through a screen shot from my phone log. I think it has to do with the software they use that links your phone with the ad you chose or the number you call, if it for some reason does not link the two together you wont get your gold. Sucks, but it has happened to a lot of us.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I pretty much given up on submitting them proof, I've given them everything that they ask for! Now just waiting for the reward. I'll just stick to the offers that I think will payout right away. Gotten alot of those! It's kinda addicting! Lol :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    The other day the tapjoy website had a filter button where you could view the download and run offers, rather than scrolling through them all to find them... Not sure why they got rid of it, I thought it was a great new feature
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    The other day the tapjoy website had a filter button where you could view the download and run offers, rather than scrolling through them all to find them... Not sure why they got rid of it, I thought it was a great new feature

That button seems to come and go.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've waited almost 3 weeks to get my gold once...... I almost forgot about it. I was shocked when I opened the game up and I was rewarded 158 gold bars. Hang in there Tod.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I agree Tapjoy is a pain sometimes, but I am also SOO addicted to hunting down gold!
  • Options
    So I had a recent good experience with trialpay( which is on Dinos, and they are new to being a mobile service, they usually do PC and Facebook) I submitted some tickets; and before I even submitted any emails or screenshots they gave me my gold. Even though I was happy since they were frustrating in the past, now I am wondering why they didn't reward me until I submitted a ticket if they already knew I completed it!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    A question for all you Tapjoy experts. I have been doing the Tapjoy downloads for gold and finished all they have to offer. Will there be more tommorrow? I even did all the 1 gold offers.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    A question for all you Tapjoy experts. I have been doing the Tapjoy downloads for gold and finished all they have to offer. Will there be more tommorrow? I even did all the 1 gold offers.

Yes, they offer new downloads, sometimes not everyday but you will get more offers
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Yes, they offer new downloads, sometimes not everyday but you will get more offers

That's good. Getting the gold is almost as fun as the game. Lol
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I haven't done the 1 or 2 gold offers on Tapjoy. I have seen those 1 or 2 gold offers turn into 4 gold offers or higher.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I haven't done the 1 or 2 gold offers on Tapjoy. I have seen those 1 or 2 gold offers turn into 4 gold offers or higher.
    Yes, it seems best to be patient with the 1 and 2 gold offers. They will eventually be worth more.
  • Options
    It's hard to be patient when playing this game. Lol
  • Options
    zzhunterzzhunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Personally, im getting tired of downloading games, offers, etc and not getting any gold at least half the time. Becoming a real pia, and waste of time.....should be better way to get gold. I have millions of dollars and thousands of plats, but they are for the most part useless. Btw, i will not buy gold....
  • Options
    zzhunter wrote: »
    Personally, im getting tired of downloading games, offers, etc and not getting any gold at least half the time. Becoming a real pia, and waste of time.....should be better way to get gold. I have millions of dollars and thousands of plats, but they are for the most part useless. Btw, i will not buy gold....

Make sure you run the downloads for 2 minutes (Tapjoy recommendation). I have very few duds.