Options

change controls

ardua97ardua97 Registered Users 2 Posts
is it possible to change the controls in mobile (android) version ?

fire with the left hand
and aim with the right hand

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    There is no way for players to change the controls. Only the developers can do that.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    ardua97ardua97 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    There is no way for players to change the controls. Only the developers can do that.

thanks for the reply
    I was hoping there was a chance to set it via the setup
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Well if Glu decides to open up the control box to us I will be removing my reload button, or at least moving it to a corner.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm left-handed, but, like most lefties, have learned to adapt to a right hand world. I would like to see more spacing between the fire and reload buttons since I have accidently pushed the wrong one on many occasions. Also, a bit more space between the infrared/scope button would be nice on small screens.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    One of my friends is left handed so I know that would be a nice option (south law controls)

Also I hit the reload on accident almost every hunt! I don't hit the infrared on accident.

Just joined the 1k club :)

P.s. There was just a small update, I'm assuming it was for bug fixes. So let's see if the complaints are resolved
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I hit the reload and the swap on accident on my iPhone frequently, not on my iPad. I seem to have a lot more problems on my iPhone. The game reloads a lot, every time that I click on the sears and Kmart ads or any free gold ad other than videos, the game reloads and I have to wait alot. It never happens on the iPad. Does this happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    All the time on my iphone. I do, for some reason, accidently go on and off scope on my iPad. I think I just have uncontrolled fingers.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I hit the reload and the swap on accident on my iPhone frequently, not on my iPad. I seem to have a lot more problems on my iPhone. The game reloads a lot, every time that I click on the sears and Kmart ads or any free gold ad other than videos, the game reloads and I have to wait alot. It never happens on the iPad. Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm on a iPhone also and it's constantly reloading after doing what you described.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: