Options

Please ckeck internet connection

Keep getting this message every time I try loading the game. It started yesterday afternoon, it was fine in the morning. sent numerous tickets in and went through the forums. Is there a fix for this and where can I find it please? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    spiker1963 wrote: »
    Keep getting this message every time I try loading the game. It started yesterday afternoon, it was fine in the morning. sent numerous tickets in and went through the forums. Is there a fix for this and where can I find it please? Thanks
    Same thing here. I'm not even going to bother sending a ticket because it takes them weeks to answer and then they act like it's your fault.
  • Options
    petiepoodlepetiepoodle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing here too! I have been all over these forums looking for a solution. Where can I find the fix?
  • Options
    ben0526ben0526 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here. I am glad it's not just me...still frustrating
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    DISCLAIMER: This is for iOS only!

Hey guys do me a favor and check your about screen. If you see

Deer Hunter 2014 v2.2.0
    06/26/2014 16:15:47
    (BA99.......)

Then you have the correct server files. If you see any other numbers like 55 or 95 in the bolded portion above you need to hard close the app to relaunch it and get the correct server files.
  • Options
    NoKluNoKlu Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am using my laptop to play via facebook. I can not get past the check internet screen. How can I check the version I am running?
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    NoKlu wrote: »
    I am using my laptop to play via facebook. I can not get past the check internet screen. How can I check the version I am running?

Oops forgot to mention that my post only applies to iOS. Unfortunatly Facebook is done by another team so I can't speak to those issues. Best thing to do is to submit a ticket. That team supports ALL Glu Facebook games so it can take a little lime for them to respond based on what's going on with other games.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The problems with Facebook are being looked into right now. Sorry about the wait!
  • Options
    The problems with Facebook are being looked into right now. Sorry about the wait!

Thanks for letting us know.
  • Options
    Everything is working fine now.