Options

Lost my levels

AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
I've formatted my PC yesterday and when I opened the DH on FB It started from the zero (like a new player) :confused:
What should I do now?
Am0ZrPI.png
Success is a Journey, not a Destination.

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Oh man that sucks! I'm not sure there is anything you can do. It doesn't make sense for your Facebook game to lose all your progress unless the game was stored on a file on your computer. I don't play Facebook games but I figured they would have their own cloud drive or space to save things like that. Hope you can figure it out, if not, enjoy the game a second time :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    I hope the staff can do anything cause playing it again would be so boring to me, I mean lvl 57. :(
  • Options
    Same here, I play on iOS and I'm on level 133, I'd hate to start over
  • Options
    Just figured out that on my Laptop the game is just where I left (haven't formatted my laptop) :)
    but now anyway to have the same on my PC too?

aH8pnzM.jpg
  • Options
    Now that really doesn't make sense!
  • Options
    reslonakerreslonaker Registered Users 1 Posts
    I played this morning and was fine. Just went to play and everything is gone! I didn't change my computer!
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    If your progress is still there when you play on your laptop then it must cache your progress locally somewhere. The only thing that is confusing with that is if you play on one device and not the other for a while you would have different progress. I'm not sure how Facebook games work but there must be a way to open a case with them. I was level 67 and lost all of my progress when I had to flash my S4 to factory defaults. I don't know why I thought DH2014 default install location was my SD card and not the phone's internal storage. Everything gone. I was finished with everthing through Region11. I swore I would not start over but here i am in South Africa..lol. I figured out a way to progress a little faster. If you only care about getting back to where you were from region standpoint then don't purchase the rifle for each region. Play contract hunts to build up cash and buy the rifle for 1 or 2 regions ahead. Once you fully upgrade it you will fly through the Trophy hunts for 2 or 3 regions depending on which rifle you bought. At this point I don't care about my level and the bounties. I just want to get back to where I was a quickly as I can. I'm purchasing only what weapons I need.
  • Options
    I just tried the game on PC now and it's working fine, same level same everything. :D
    Triggerhappy u really are an awesome hunter then cause I really think that wouldn't try for the 2nd time all over even though I love this game
    Good luck there mate ;)
    The thread can be closed now.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I have started over twice and having a blast. Have 3 games going now...even started a second FB account to start a new game. JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Second that. Starting over is fun since you now have experience. The downside is that you have learned to go for the lung/heart shots which makes getting the other bounties a bit harder.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Starting over is a lot of fun!!! It puts some excitement back in the game, instead of waiting around for a new region to come out and constantly playing the same hunts over and over again. You spend your gold wisely and have goals and bounties to pursue again. The second time around I club hunted a lot more in each region and completed all bounties by region 9 without having to fail and repeat hunts over and over again. I started out concentrating on brain, neck and head shots early on and completed those bounties so much easier than the first time. I enjoyed it and I'll do it again!!! Happy hunting
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Something wrong in FB. I'm on PC/FB, opened up DH2014 this morning and I'm a new player. Lost about 3M Hunter Bucks, 1000 plats and about 200 gold. I figured, HEY what the heck, I'll start over. I blasted through level one, picked my kids up from school, came home and guess what? I'm a new player again. I'll submit a ticket and see what happens.

Oh, almost forgot. I started again just a few minutes ago. Shot a deer, bought a shotgun, leveled up, had a few Hunter Bucks and 1 gold, logged out of FB, logged back in and...........................I'm at zero again.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Henry_TannerHenry_Tanner Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi same thing happened to me I was on region 11 and had 160 some gold when i logged back in deer hunter 2014 i was back at level 1 is this temporary or will it be fixed please someone help
  • Options
    I hope temporary. I had a lot of work into it.

Hi, Henry Tanner
  • Options
    Hi Sunny are you having same problem with the level reset
  • Options
    Yes, I had completed pretty much everything. All hunts available. All regions. Everything.
  • Options
    me too sure hope it gets fixed soon it started when the announcement of region 12 thats when mine started, and 3 times i went up to level 3 now and every time i reload iam back to level 1 again
  • Options
    Same here. I started over twice and twice I was at zero. Sorry it happened to you, but glad I'm not the only one. Thought I might be going crazy.
  • Options
    Sunny I alread have all my finger nails chewed..........lol feel like iam in withdrawal all my hunts and guns I had its happeing to everyone of my friends so it must be a glitch and should be fixed hopefully soon
  • Options
    I hope so.

Where are you from?
  • Options
    I am from Nova Scotia Canada Sunny
  • Options
    turion1973turion1973 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can't even get on the game on FB sounds like a issue happing to a lot of players some have managed to get back on but it reset at level one. I have not been able to find out any info on the outage. Getting message check your internet connection at start up.
  • Options
    TreydayTreyday Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and my friend!!! ***?!
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The issues with Facebook are being looked into and addressed. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.
  • Options
    okay, thanks Steve....not Steve.....totally.

Edit: HEY, its fixed. Thanks.