Options

What is happen on Deer Hunter 2014 Facebook.

turion1973turion1973 Registered Users 6 Posts
Last night I went to play and at game startup on Facebook I got the message "please check you internet connection". Well I waited to this morning and still the same thing, I know my connection is good so I started the game on a different PC and it started me at level nothing the tutorial. I have done research and on Deer Hunter 2014 Facebook page everyone is having this issue as of 6/26/2014. I really don't want to lose my progress since this happened to me on my IPhone. Is this a known issue to Glu or not. I really don't want to lose my progress, because I'm not starting over for a third time to just lose my progress again. I was all they way to level 36 region 6 lost temple completed. :(

Comments

• Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    turion1973 wrote: »
    Last night I went to play and at game startup on Facebook I got the message "please check you internet connection". Well I waited to this morning and still the same thing, I know my connection is good so I started the game on a different PC and it started me at level nothing the tutorial. I have done research and on Deer Hunter 2014 Facebook page everyone is having this issue as of 6/26/2014. I really don't want to lose my progress since this happened to me on my IPhone. Is this a known issue to Glu or not. I really don't want to lose my progress, because I'm not starting over for a third time to just lose my progress again. I was all they way to level 36 region 6 lost temple completed. :(

ditto for me and all those who are on facebook nothing since yesterday and no new
  • Options
    comtoise70 wrote: »
    ditto for me and all those who are on facebook nothing since yesterday and no new

I hear it is a Facebook thing. I keep hearing speculation about saved games on the hard drive, but I know for sure the progress is kept on a remote server, because I use three different PC's to play DH 2014 and all log in to my last progress point. Now when I logged on to a different PC this morning other than my desktop, the game did start but at level nothing. I read a couple of comments saying that every time people quit and restarted the game it reset. Now on the fix I couldn't tell you it took them 3 months to fix a log in issue on the IPhones and the fix was a reset update which in result it killed everybody's progress. The only unusual thing I have noticed, is this seems to never happen to people whom use credit cards t buy gold coins.
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    still nothing, I made ​​clear the Historique ccleaner but nothing
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Happens occasionally...just hit refresh a few times and it should progress.
    Say What??
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The issues with Facebook are being looked into right now. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!
  • Options
    The issues with Facebook are being looked into right now. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!

Well I did get the game back up but it's starting back a level one and still will not save or even return to my old level 36 progress. Is all lost or will the service when back up let us resume to our current progress. I have worked my butt of to get here.:(
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I lost everything too. 3M Hunter Buck, 100 gold, 1000 plats. Just got my free AR (first AR) all levels finished, and waiting for the new release.

Edit: Great news. As of now, all is restored.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    No issues here at all on both my FB hunts...
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Something similar happened to my sister in law, she lost everything on the game "candy crush" when she upgraded her phone. She also had a problem logging in, and getting all of her friend requests back. She was on level 298? Or something like that. So it has to be a Facebook issue.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Lottery AddictLottery Addict Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same happened to me on Candy Crush and I hadn't made anyway updates. In the end, thankfully it was only temporary so I didn't lose all my progress (level 164) so it really must be a facebook issue....
  • Options
    kleenkillerkleenkiller Registered Users 1 Posts
    what happened to my progress on deer hunter 2014? i am at level 1 again. this is WRONG I know everyone, including myself, worked our skills to the best to get to our various levels of completion I think at least a explanation is due. if nothing is not even mentioned about it, shows real incompetence and that means you should not be running a website ................so whats up?
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    You need to submit a ticket - read the threads - all FB accounts affected
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.