• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you beat me to it :)

so is that china then? I definately know of yellow river
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    So long boy you can take my place, got my papers I got my pay, so pack my bags and I'll be on my way to yellow river
    Put my gun down the war is won
    Fill my glass high the time has come
    I'm going back to the place that I love, yellow river
    Yellow river yellow river is in my mind and in my eyes
    Yellow river yellow river is in my blood it's the place I love
    Got no time for explanations got no time to lose
    Tomorrow night you'll find me
    Sleeping underneath the moon at yellow river
    Cannon fire lingers in my mind I'm so glad I am still alive
    And I've been gone for such a long time from yellow river
    I remember the nights were cool I can still see the waterpool
    And I remember the girl that I knew from yellow river
    Yellow river yellow river is in my mind and in my eyes
    Yellow river yellow river is in my blood it's the place I love
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I did a search on the yellow river and it is in China. And the search didn't show any other places. Just seems strange that 2 regions in a row would be in China.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Just when we think we have them all figured out with their pattern of releasing a hidden region after a new region they go and do this :) You gotta love how glu keeps us guessing (somewhat)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    I am predicting a Wednesday July 2nd release date. Since the 4th falls on a Friday.
  • Options
    Looks pretty nice!

Yellow-River_zps83697834.jpg
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I am predicting a Wednesday July 2nd release date. Since the 4th falls on a Friday.

I think you are right. Too bad it wasn't a hidden region first, but I'll take a new region :)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Wednesday would be perfect since I'll be gone over the 4th with no phone service.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Just threw together a lil map of the standard regions :)

sb1ZIaf.jpg

I am assuming lost temple is china and thule is iceland or greenland, but didnt bother adding them

P.S. if you cant see # 1 it is where #6 is.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks DJ. It's nice seeing where the regions are located on a map.

Seems like we need a regions in South America and Australia. Just to spread out the locations.
  • Options
    I agree, but I think that africa and pacific northwest are most popular for exotic hunting (legally). and the game discription say "Travel from North America’s Pacific Northwest to the Savannah of Central Africa in an epic journey to hunt the world’s most exotic animals!"

so think they are just filling in the area between africa and north amercia, which is asia if you draw a straight line across the pacific

but yea australia would be my ****
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    also the map is nice to look at, it makes it so obvious why the animals in regions 1 and 6 are so similar lol

and you said its strange to have 2 regions in a row in china, but regions 5 and 6 were pretty close together too :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The Lost Temple is probably around Indonesia, Thailand, Sumatra or Malaysia based on the animals and general flora and fauna. Of course we had a Bengal tiger in China and I've never seen (or heard of) a Guar, so who knows?

Nice map BTW.
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Just threw together a lil map of the standard regions :)

sb1ZIaf.jpg

I am assuming lost temple is china and thule is iceland or greenland, but didnt bother adding them

P.S. if you cant see # 1 it is where #6 is.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    The Lost Temple is probably around Indonesia, Thailand, Sumatra or Malaysia based on the animals and general flora and fauna. Of course we had a Bengal tiger in China and I've never seen (or heard of) a Guar, so who knows?

Nice map BTW.

Gaurs is indian bisons, the animals similar with the real one, only the colors in game are not so black, and the head a bit small. check out on wikis bro :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Wonder if yellow river will bring new prey when it's released based in China pheasants could be added
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I did a search on the yellow river and it is in China. And the search didn't show any other places. Just seems strange that 2 regions in a row would be in China.

I assume the biggest market for Glu games is USA and China/India. We had several American regions and now to Asia! I hope they create new animal species rather than recycling the same prey. I would love to see peacoks (had to write it like this for the filter) instead of hornbills par example :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Favourite hunts in region11 are predator hunts I'm doing hornbills with region 9 pistol for variety warthogs haven't featured so far and I quite like the wild boar hunt so some new species to hunt would be a welcome addition to dh2014
  • Options
    Wonder if yellow river will bring new prey when it's released based in China pheasants could be added

Or Magpies, which are really common, but I suppose not really a game bird.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Just had this pop up.

D79B7291-16AD-43D1-8465-29B35340CB1A_zpstnfe4c6i.png

I'm going to guess next wed.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    3 weapons pack for region 11 under specials now 55% off was 45% so we're getting closer to region 12 update
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I may be terribly wrong, but I think that Lost Temple was in Cambodia (the temple looked pretty similar to Angkor Wat for me, at least the exterior lol).
    New animals on Yellow River? Or maybe the pattern ''same animals, new bosses'' as usual -_-... Better keep your fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I'd love to see giraffes still got about800 necks to collect to complete the bounty still needs heads and brains for a challenge could we see emu ostriches and crocodiles added brain shooting these would be equivalent to an eye shot bounty I know they're not native to yellow river but I wouldn't mind seeing them in the next update still got consumables to complete how many completed consumables?
  • Options
    Edygr4 wrote: »
    I may be terribly wrong, but I think that Lost Temple was in Cambodia (the temple looked pretty similar to Angkor Wat for me, at least the exterior lol).

Also a possibility, but the various Wats look different to me (I've been to Cambodia). The elephant handlers I talked to in Indonesia told me that the animals mostly come from Sumatra.

Who knows? It is still a great Region, but it is definitely Southeast Asia.
  • Options
    TedTed Registered Users 11 Posts
    Trying to research hunting animals in China.... I think I could have a problem with hunting Panda's
  • Options
    Ted wrote: »
    Trying to research hunting animals in China.... I think I could have a problem with hunting Panda's

I don't think we would be hunting Pandas. But event if we were it is a game. So I don't have a problem with shooting any animals in a game.
  • Options
    Ted wrote: »

Not me. Pandas are self selecting themselves for extinction anyway. But it would really **** off the Chinese.

Hunting animals...Black bears, deer, water buffalo, donkeys, monkeys, ocelots, civit cats, elephants, Siberian Tigers (in the north), Red Pandas, etc.