Options

Please check your connection!

Hello, ik have a problem, my DH will not start! It will not connect to the game and when i try my boyfriends account there is no problem, he can play the game without any problems. Why cant i play on FB anymore?Having this problem for over 2 weeks now and really want to play because i spend alot of money in this game!:(

Comments

• Options
    Perry grimesPerry grimes Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having trouble to with deer hunter2014
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still not solved!!!!i'v send 3 times a ticket but NO responds :(....I want my money back!!!!!!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I believe they have a "No Refund" policy, so your best hope is to get your progress and guns back
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    KDONLON1KDONLON1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please check your connection! I get this message every time! Can only download 3 regions! Going on 3 weeks. ... Ready to deleat this app!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    KDONLON1 wrote: »
    Please check your connection! I get this message every time! Can only download 3 regions! Going on 3 weeks. ... Ready to deleat this app!

I'm not sure how long you wait when you get that message but I get that when new updates come out also. I just wait it out and it goes away and downloads the update. The time varies. It is frustrating but it does update. At least for me. Just don't let your device fall asleep. Keep it going.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how long you wait when you get that message but I get that when new updates come out also. I just wait it out and it goes away and downloads the update. The time varies. It is frustrating but it does update. At least for me. Just don't let your device fall asleep. Keep it going.
    I can walk my dog for 1 hour, come back en the screen still is saying Check your connection.......Ones i started the game,went to work ,came back and still nothing....And the worst is that i don't get a responds back when i send a ticket....Very bad service!!!!! I just can't understand why it is posible that my boyfriend can play normally(on same laptop).......
  • Options
    joshua014joshua014 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My problem is why i cant play DH when i login it will back in lvl 1 so i tried to reload but the same only it will back to lvl 1
    Im tired here in playing DH please bring back my lvl 27 account in DH ARGGGHHHH :(
  • Options
    aandyv8aandyv8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i just noticed when it loads, the url is missing & of the end, found an earlier url in my history and it loads fine, so on the url add the & symbol.
  • Options
    aandyv8aandyv8 Registered Users 2 Posts
    not totally sure if this is the case for everyone or if the urls vary but if you can check an older url in your history you will probably have something missing off the end.
  • Options
    turion1973turion1973 Registered Users 6 Posts
    aandyv8 wrote: »
    not totally sure if this is the case for everyone or if the urls vary but if you can check an older url in your history you will probably have something missing off the end.

I have tried everything. It's amazing how quite GLU is being quite about this issue. So far not a word from the Admins or the GLU employees. They have to be aware of the issue since it's flooding the Facebook and the GLU Forums. I just wonder if GLU figured out 99% of the people whom play it don't use credits cards to make in game purchases and they pulled the plug on the server that keeps track of our progress. I heard the comment it saves on the hard drive, but I know better because I play on both my desktop and laptop Via Facebook and both keep up with my progress. :eek:
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The Facebook issues are being looked into right now. Sorry for the wait!
  • Options
    turion1973turion1973 Registered Users 6 Posts
    The Facebook issues are being looked into right now. Sorry for the wait!

Thank you for the update. I will post a comment on Facebook since everybody is in a frenzy. Do you think we will get our progress back or will it reset everyone back at level 1.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Unfortunately, I don't have any further information. I know that the developers will do everything that they can to restore everyone's data, but this may be an external issue over which they don't have control.

I'll let everyone know once I have an update.
  • Options
    renatopiresrenatopires Registered Users 2 Posts
    Unfortunately, I don't have any further information. I know that the developers will do everything that they can to restore everyone's data, but this may be an external issue over which they don't have control.

I'll let everyone know once I have an update.

To solve the problem just install the latest version of UNIT PLAYER site https://unity3d.com/pt/unity/download

GO! GO! Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!