One time offers

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
I truly enjoy playing this game, but I have a problem with the one time offer prices!!! In both region 10 and 11 I was offered the gold only rifle for just under 600 gold, but many hunters were getting these rifles offered to them for as low as 90 gold. I don't think this is fair. They say it's a random offer but I suspect it's based on how much gold you have on hand. I've spent a great deal of time accumulating my gold, and I don't think I should have to pay more for weapons because I have more gold!!!

So, I refused the one time offer on the region11 rifle, and bought the standard hunter bucks rifle to complete the trophy series hunts, 1 animal 1 easy heart shot.

I used my region 10 cog rifle to complete the region 11 hunting series. The last few hunts the cog didn't have quite enough stopping power, but I used the otherwise useless and plentiful hollow points and completed the hunts without problem.

So, if any of you don't like the one time offer prices that your getting, you can skip every other region like I did and save a lot of gold

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    At ibe point I had over 5000 gold bars and I got a one time deal on the rifle for 90 gold bars, I may be wrong but your theory on how much gold you have on hand might be a little far fetched. I think people already use their judgment on when and what to buy, but sharing your experience on how you completed the region should be useful to new players :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    It's just a theory, that's why I put it out out there. I'm curious! Maybe I'll get a better one time offer on the next region. I enjoyed finding a use for the hollow points, I've found no other scenario to utilize them.

Eli, I noticed that you moved up to 18 on the leaderboard, great job!!!
    Thanks, I'll be stuck where I'm at for a while, the guy ahead of me has over a thousand more kills than me. I was able to get 1,940 kills yesterday though. Not so lucky today :)
    Maybe, you could do what I did in the last region and use that saved gold for extra energy?
    I thought about it, I use ten bars every now and then when I'm extremely bored. I've spent a lot of gold since the last event that came out. I'm down to 3675 right now, but I did buy the 2800 gold rifle and all 3 guns from the independent event and upgraded the capacity on my region 12 AR. Gold well spent and I still have a decent stockpile. I'm not gaining anything by storing it so I spend it on whatever I think is a good deal.
    Los, since u know which one I am on Game Center you should add me :)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Los, since u know which one I am on Game Center you should add me :)

Los, which one is you on the list. I'm Hunter Bill1957.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I agree.....
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    Bill1957 wrote: »

I'm losd1, I'm way down there 3,252 on the list. I started playing sometime in April. I've got 41,000 kills and I'm on level 93

What's your ranking on the Game Center? Bill1957
    Los wrote: »
    What's your ranking on the Game Center? Bill1957

63 on kills and 35 on hunts.
    Very nice. How long did it take you to get in the top 75? It took me about 2 months of straight dedication to get in!
    63 on kills and 35 on hunts.

Very good!!! I wish I started playing earlier on
    There are some dedicated players here in the top 20!
    Very nice. How long did it take you to get in the top 75? It took me about 2 months of straight dedication to get in!

I was 54th in kills in Jan. but took a little break and dropped to 82nd on June 1st. 27 days to get to # 63. That's without club hunts and not using gold for energy. I guess I've had no life the last four weeks. Lol

Not many easy ones ahead of me now. Going to be slow going from here on out. Plus next weekend I'll be gone with no phone service.
    Very good!!! I wish I started playing earlier on

I sent you a request on gamecenter if you want to check numbers easier.
    Yes, over 300,000 kills is extreme! Are those stats only possible by using a ton of gold?
    Yes, over 300,000 kills is extreme! Are those stats only possible by using a ton of gold?

From what I know he doesn't use gold for energy.

How many hunts do you average a day Eli?
    90 to 100. A mix of both club hunts and contract hunts. Maybe more if I stay up later.
    90 to 100. A mix of both club hunts and contract hunts. Maybe more if I stay up later.

#12 ranking today Eli, you've been staying up late, haven't you?
    Lol that and a lot of club hunts :) I was getting 50-60 kills on region 9 pheasant hunt. I got over 6400 kills today!