Options

Decisions...decisions

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
Should I buy the Hauer Gauge for 190Gold or wait and see what is offered when R12 comes out?? I am still using the Clayton with no problems, but.....
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I love the hauer gauge, it's the only one with just a pistol grip. I like all my shotguns, I've got all of them except the x-mas ones. I won't pass on them this year! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea I like my shotguns, but R12 is right around the corner, why not wait and you could still buy both if you still want the other one
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I think my biggest concern is that once R12 comes out, the sale price on the Hauer might go way up...
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    oh!, well then if 190 is affordable to you then get it! I think I paid way more than that!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Done.... :)
    Say What??
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    The Hauer is an awesome gun!!! You'll see what I mean.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Should I buy the Hauer Gauge for 190Gold or wait and see what is offered when R12 comes out?? I am still using the Clayton with no problems, but.....

Why are you paying gold for it? Is it no longer available for hunter bucks? I paid about 450,000 hunter bucks for it. I can't remember the exact price.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    It was the only shotgun for sale for cash not coins. You could be it for coins to.
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Why are you paying gold for it? Is it no longer available for hunter bucks? I paid about 450,000 hunter bucks for it. I can't remember the exact price.

By time I had earned enough bucks on my 3rd game, it was only available for Gold. I have it on my other 2 games where I paid bucks for it.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I know I'm way late but I wanted to get in to say what a wonderful surprise it was for us to have the opportunity to pay Hunter Bucks for a high-powered shotty on the 2.0 update. Even a little more special now that I know it's a gold only gun :)
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I saw the Christmas guns mentioned. Has anybody used them for anything yet this year?
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    I saw the Christmas guns mentioned. Has anybody used them for anything yet this year?

I use the Jolly Shot on region 11 hornbills. It's an ok gun. The shot doesn't spread as much as the other shot guns so I have to shoot a little more to kill all 12, which hasn't been hard to do since glu moved them a lot closer. Makes it a little more fun to hunt the birds.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: