Options

Club hunts

dek55572dek55572 Registered Users 1 Posts
What, are club hunts . I just seen something about them when I decided to check out the leader boards.

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Club hunts are only available on iOS devices. They are hunt that allow you to kill as many animals as you can in a 45 second span. Animals spawn as they would during a contract hunt so sometimes you can get 15 kills, maybe 20 kills but usually in the 10-15 kills per hunt. There are 3 club hunts per region and they all have a timer on them. If the amount of kills are achieved before the time runs out you get the hunter bucks reward which ranged from 1,000-25,000 each, the higher regions offering the higher reward. If the kills are not met then the hunt is replaced with a new one. It's fun to get away from the contract hunts from time to time. If you play on an iOS device give em a whirl, you'll enjoy them, especially some of the bird hunts, you can get 40-60 kills per hunt. One of my buddies on here defied all logic and killed 180 in one hunt!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Lowrod09Lowrod09 Registered Users 11 Posts
    So if we play on an Android phone we need to start the game again on a Mac book or I pad correct?
  • Options
    That would be up to you, club hunts are not available on any other platform.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Question for you club hunters. When you do a club hunt three times and it gets completed do you get paid three times? I only get paid once.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    No, we only get paid once. The extra times you play is just to help with the needed kills. You can purchase club hunt permits as well so it would be crazy if they paid you for everytime you played a club hunt :)
  • Options
    No, we only get paid once. The extra times you play is just to help with the needed kills. You can purchase club hunt permits as well so it would be crazy if they paid you for everytime you played a club hunt :)

I thought so. I can't even get Game Center to add my hunts. I've been stuck on 131 since Sat. I do some every morning now.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I thought so. I can't even get Game Center to add my hunts. I've been stuck on 131 since Sat. I do some every morning now.

Now gamecenter has my club hunts correct. I guess I just have to mention it here for it to register.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Did the signal on your iPhone change? The only reason I can think that Gamecenter doesn't update right away is that your device didn't have a strong enough signal to update.

But that explanation doesn't really make sense. When I am at home, I am always connected to my WIFI network and sometimes it still takes hours for my kills to update.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Did the signal on your iPhone change? The only reason I can think that Gamecenter doesn't update right away is that your device didn't have a strong enough signal to update.

But that explanation doesn't really make sense. When I am at home, I am always connected to my WIFI network and sometimes it still takes hours for my kills to update.

I normally only play at home on my wifi. The kills and normal hunts update all the time. It's just the club hunts that has a hard time updating.
  • Options
    withnailwithnail Registered Users 8 Posts
    just new to the forum and to club hunts. how often do you get a 'shot' at the hunts? is it every 24hrs, it feels pretty random because there are new hunts etc.
  • Options
    withnail wrote: »
    just new to the forum and to club hunts. how often do you get a 'shot' at the hunts? is it every 24hrs, it feels pretty random because there are new hunts etc.

You will see a timer on the club hunt. The timer ranges from 24 hours to 96 hours. The timer needs to complete before that hunt is replaced by another hunt.
  • Options
    withnailwithnail Registered Users 8 Posts
    gotcha, so you can only play each hunt once without buying a permit. the help is much appreciated. enjoying the club hunts as a change from contracts
  • Options
    You can play each club hunt 3 times. If you have Facebook account you can "like" and "comment" on the hunt to play the hunt for the 2nd and 3rd time.