Options

Brains?

Lowrod09Lowrod09 Registered Users 11 Posts
What is the best region for brain shots? And gun?

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I would say a bow with infrared, and try to find some standing hunts, like predator hunts or if you still have any hunts besides contracts, you can get them in the weapon series.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Hidden region 1 had a lot of stationary targets. And a bow with infrared is a good weapon to use. And when the animals attack have a shot gun as your secondary weapon. And wait until you can see the brain.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Another suggestion is to leave the last trophy hunt open and failing the hunt with brain shots. This also builds up your hunter bucks faster since a failed trophy hunt with a kill pays more than 2x the contract hunts, which makes up for the 2 energy bits needed.

I probably brained Gong 200 times to finally get the bounty.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Another suggestion is to leave the last trophy hunt open and failing the hunt with brain shots. This also builds up your hunter bucks faster since a failed trophy hunt with a kill pays more than 2x the contract hunts, which makes up for the 2 energy bits needed.

I probably brained Gong 200 times to finally get the bounty.

It would take forever to get the brain shot bounty doing it on the trophy hunts. And also boring. The contract hunts you can get more 3 brain shots per hunt. Sometimes more if you let the animals attack.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Very true, but if you need 100-200, it beats waiting for the predator contract hunts to come around. Plus, if you are slogging for bucks anyway, as I currently am on one device, it is one way to accomplish both.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    withnailwithnail Registered Users 8 Posts
    I used a sports drink every time the wild boars came up, knock off 12 at a time
  • Options
    AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    Using "Dixon Snare" or "Barton MK VII" with infrared it's a bit easier to get brain shots in predator hunts.
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.