Options

Region 12

megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
Why does it always take a couple days before we get the new regions on a kindle, is this another amazon thing or what? I do enjoy reading about it to learn whats up and coming, but once its out I want to play the game. Makes me feel like someone took the ball and went home,lol.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    This question comes up every time there is an update. Amazon has to approve the update before it is released. And Amazon seems to take an extra long time to release the update.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    megagecko wrote: »
    Why does it always take a couple days before we get the new regions on a kindle, is this another amazon thing or what? I do enjoy reading about it to learn whats up and coming, but once its out I want to play the game. Makes me feel like someone took the ball and went home,lol.

It sucks to always be the last ones to join in on the fun!
  • Options
    Guess thats what we get for going with the kindle then. But thats ok, I've waited for all the other updates. Just anxious, got about 105 million and want to get some different guns. Besides, I don't have a choice, can't see good enough to get the game on one of the i phones. Keep telling us all about the new stuff and thank you!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have Kindle and I've gotten the region update. My kindle just had a system update the other nite, it did it automatically. I don't know if that has anything to do with it? I also switched my wifi provider, it's a much stronger band. I was expecting it not to show up until later as well. But when it came in on iOS it was on the kindle about a hour later.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Got an update the other night also, but still no r12. Don't know? Maybe regional? Mi vs Fl, maybe things run a little slooowwwwer in the south? Lol.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Got an update the other night also, but still no r12. Don't know? Maybe regional? Mi vs Fl, maybe things run a little slooowwwwer in the south? Lol.

I am in florida as well! never noticed your location lol

I am on iPhone, so obviously I have it

I live near tampa, how bout you?
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Wow, your only bout an hour away! I live in Inverness. Hope your not native after that pun about the south,but I'm originally from Illinois and my wife from N.C. and its always been southern jokes with us, southern wives are fun to pick on.
  • Options
    I am from here originally, but we all like the jokes more than the next guy haha. best part is that now you are one of us!!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Lmao, your right, always have been really, raised in farm country, bout 900 people when grownig up. Sometimes I think farmers are slooowwwer than southern folk.
  • Options
    Lmao, your right, always have been really, raised in farm country, bout 900 people when grownig up. Sometimes I think farmers are slooowwwer than southern folk.

you're gonna fit right in. I know alot of guys that grew up farming, the middle aged ones are smarter than most from here, but the kids here that are from farmland are crazy and dumb haha
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm one of the older ones, but only smarter than a few! Gave up crazy bout 15 years ago, but still have some very good times!! Wife will claim me to still be crazy though!
  • Options
    I'm one of the older ones, but only smarter than a few! Gave up crazy bout 15 years ago, but still have some very good times!! Wife will claim me to still be crazy though!

its always good to be a little crazy. glad to meet you megagecko
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Always love meeting new people, same to you man!