Options

region 12

randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
The new region just hangs. Is this just my note 3 issue or a general issue.
Playing on galaxy note 3

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Been playing all day on a iphone, no issues at all. Try turning your device off and on, and also check for an update, there might've been an update to fix this issue... Hope this helps.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I'm on a note 3 too. There is no update at all. Glu can you tell me what up with the new update.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm on a iPhone and my only issue is that I have to download every single region and weapon again. Of course this may be due to my phone crash last night.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    It happens with updates from time to time. I have to do that too.
  • Options
    randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Eli, tried powering off and on: no good. I see no updates. Will wait on glu. Tnks
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Options
    That would be the next step, hopefully its fixed soon...
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I wish glu would respond to all of the droids users. They usually give us some insight on what's going on.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Galaxy note 2 same frozen screen
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Same here, also on Android (Galaxy Nexus). Gave me the "Go to region" prompt but I just went to a frozen screen. Re-opened the game and now back as was, up to region 11.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Just opened up game same here so at least region 11 playable again didn't like having to look at frozen screen
    ( + )
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Getting the same on my Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 4.4.2
    Had a popup that announced Region 12. Wen you click "Go To Region," you get a screen with a locked map. The Region number is blank, and the label at the bottom is for "Pacific Northwest," and a note to "collect all 9 pieces to unlock {0}". The game freezes completely. Have to terminate the application and restart to get back to Region 11.

Camera%20Uploads
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    mikem143@gmail.commikem143@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Galaxy 5. Region 12 just stuck, also 300 gold pieces disappeared over night?
  • Options
    mikem143@gmail.commikem143@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Region 12 stuck, frozen screen. Also 300 hundreb gold coins disappeared over night
  • Options
    ben0526ben0526 Registered Users 11 Posts
    this isn't just happening with mobile devices, apparently. I play using a PC and IE and I had the EXACT same thing happen..when I had to shut everything down (IE, Facebook and DH14) and went back to the game, region 12 was not even there..not even available to view
  • Options
    I play using a PC and IE and the game popped up and told me region 12 was here!! then I "go to region" and experience very similar things..if not the exact same thing a few others have said...really frustrating..it's not even readable as to what to do to unlock the region..just a bunch of weird looking images and a "go hunt" button..I already finished all the Trophy Hunts in 11
  • Options
    In addition, the only way to get out of it was to close down IE and when I return to DH 14, region 12 is not even available anywhere
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Apparently, the developers realized that R12 wasn't quite ready for Android/FB users, so they pulled it at the last minute.

All I can say to you non-iOS users at this time is to keep stacking up those bucks because you're going to need them for Yellow River! Also make sure you have at least 89 gold for the one time offer if you plan on getting the gold rifle! :cool:
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    thanks for the tip
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    ty for the tips, and.. happy bday America! and my dad too for having the same day lol gratz. XD