Options

region 12 unlock droid?

I can get to region 12 but everything is locked down. Anyone else getting this? Droid

Comments

• Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    It's pacific northwest for region 12 and now I can't get to any other regions. It looks to be an apple screen with some club hunts icon. Wish I knew how to upload a screen shot on here. I've tried but can't get it to work. Guess I'll wait on Glu?!?! JUNKY....
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I use photobucket to upload screenshots. You just have upload the image to photobucket and then click on the I icon. Then click on IMG. Then paste the image to the forum.

That being said you might just have to wait until GLU fixes the bugs in the update. I have seen some other posts that some android players are having problems.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Jeff LegoJeff Lego Registered Users 4 Posts
    Region 12 screen is frozen glue needs to fix for android. Force shutdown to restart game. Only way to find new region is news and take to region. Hope it fixed soon.
  • Options
    DahlstaDahlsta Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yep, I have the same issue, I'm on a Samsung galaxy 4.
  • Options
    TwelvePlusBuckTwelvePlusBuck Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here. Samsung S4
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    how do you attach a photo to this
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Me to I'm on a note 3
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Same here. This sux! Things "were" going good there for a while too. Droid razr.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I see no admin has tried to explain how WS aren't connected right or its our fault.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    when it is an urgent problem like this it is usually fixed asap, so just bear with them I think they are all asleep right now, but just check tomorrow, and submit a ticket to ensure they know about it
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Android tablet note 3 here too region 12 was locked up game was locked up opened thru play store and now I can at least play 11
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    tmj337tmj337 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i have the same problem on droid and my pc you go to news and go to region and it is just a frozen locked screen
  • Options
    greystorm68greystorm68 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im also still waiting for the PC version level 12 to be unlocked, patience is a virtue I gather.
  • Options
    rebelrebel Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. Galxy s4 active. Hope its fixed soon or glu at least responds to this thread to let us know when we can play again.
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Here's the screenshot for the frozen screen on region 12
    DHfreezeScreenshot_2014-07-03-10-41-13_zps3056a896.png
  • Options
    Fodder4UFodder4U Registered Users 7 Posts
    I get the same screen Lucy. Running on my galaxy tab.
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Same screen here on the HTC Desire
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Same screen here galaxy note 3
  • Options
    gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I had the same issue, but now that screen shot is gone and I am back to region 11. No update has been sent yet 7/3/2014.
  • Options
    zzhunterzzhunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dittos to everything posted......galaxy tab3
  • Options
    naturehunternaturehunter Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same for my nexus 7
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks everyone.. Now I know I'm not crazy.
    I'll try messing with photo bucket too to get some screen shots posted when necessary!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I play on a Kindle and I have not gotten ANYTHING to load yet. I must have shut the dang thing off 10 times today (so far), yet nothing!

Has anyone gotten a Kindle to load Area 12 yet?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Glu made a short announcement regarding platforms other than IOS here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106875-Region-12-not-available-on-Android-yet

No update for the rest of us for the time being...
    Hopefully it won't take too much longer.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106875-Region-12-not-available-on-Android-yet

Hey guys, Region 12 is only available on iOS right now. The Message of the Day for Region 12 was made active early. We will have it ready on all other platforms as soon as we can!

Thanks!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    O.k, yesterday it was on my kindle briefly, it was gone this morning..how it happened to come through on it I have no idea, I did spend some gold on the rifle, and was going to buy the shotgun, glad I didn't. Maybe it's kinda like the screwed up sound I had on my iPad which is now gone. So believe me I'm not making this up! I just ****ed away 740 gold coins on one of their wonderful glitches!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Henry_TannerHenry_Tanner Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi my region 12 is locked and wont load i tried everything from restarting to clearing cache and web browser, iam using a PC when will this be fixed so I can play region 12
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    O.k, yesterday it was on my kindle briefly, it was gone this morning..how it happened to come through on it I have no idea, I did spend some gold on the rifle, and was going to buy the shotgun, glad I didn't. Maybe it's kinda like the screwed up sound I had on my iPad which is now gone. So believe me I'm not making this up! I just ****ed away 740 gold coins on one of their wonderful glitches!

Glad to hear the update fixed your sound issue! We were hoping that it would but did have an alternate path to suggest if it didn't.

As for the purchase of the gun/region 12 issue open up a support ticket to see what Customer Service can do for you!

Thanks!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks, I submitted the ticket, if it get resolved cool. I am very pleased that the wild sound effects are gone on the iPad though :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx