Options

Desperado not strong enough... Seriously?

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Got 4 out 5 trophy hunts done with my desperado, wasn't strong enough to complete final trophy hunt. It actually missed on all catagories!! Oh well, upgrading cash rifle....
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Lol I was going to post the same thing. I just got to the last trophy hunt. It is strange because the only category the desperado shouldn't qualify for is power.

I am also going to buy the cash rifle. I don't mind spending the cash, but waiting for the upgrades is annoying.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Got the one time offer for the gold rifle, bought it for 185 gold bars. Did u buy the bow?
  • Options
    I didn't buy the bow yet. I thought there might be a one time offer on the bow after region 12 or after the trophy hunt was completed.

Seems strange that Glu came out with a region 6 bow wih this update.
  • Options
    I was wondering when they would offer a new now before the hidden region.... Finally got an answer lol
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I was wondering when they would offer a new now before the hidden region.... Finally got an answer lol

Yea, the first bow you had to do a shotgun series to unlock, but I was wondering if they would make a bow that you could buy outside of the bow series.

Anyways, I got the rifle for 89 :P
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    My one time offer for the gold rifle was 185. I declined the offer. I really like using the Desperado.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I also bought the desperado but I won't buy anymore of the expensive gold guns got through all the trophy hunts until the last one found out the desperado was one power short of the requirement had to buy and fully upgrade the region 12 cash gun just for one kill,wasn't worth
    It.
  • Options
    i hear you g78 33..... I bought it just to see what its all about as I had the gold to spare but these high priced rifles are more of a novelty than anything. I loved using the gun, don't get me wrong, but when you pay so much for a weapon that wont complete the next region that a cash valued gun can kinda puts the nail in the coffin for me. Learned my lesson, love the high priced guns, but will not buy another...... unless I have 6,000 gold bars again :)
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I was sorely tempted to get desperado then read this thread! The kindle hasn't got region 12 update my app store just says open so will wait for update and buy hb rifle...
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have always resisted buying any weapon billed as multi-region. While the extra power in the lower region is appealing, I always wondered if it would really be powerful enough for the higher region when it finally comes out.
    I seem to recall that most end up getting downgraded to the lower region number eventually anyway.
    I don't like wasting my gold on optional weapons or upgrades either... I'd rather save if for weapons that are actually needed for an event.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    When I bought the r300 rifle for regions 10 and 11, it had enough power to complete the hunting series and all trophy hunts when I had it completely maxed out except for capacity. But I won't buy another 2800 gold rifle again. Even though the new on looks great! The other gold rifle looks like a shoebox with a barrel! Ha! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    ckckck, lung shot definitely impotent..needs to the heart/brain XD
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I don't like wasting my gold on optional weapons or upgrades... I'd rather save if for weapons that are actually needed for an event.

I hear you man... the Desperado was a complete rip-off IMO.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    The desperado is still a great weapon, I just won't spend another 2,800 on a rifle again...