Options

FB Snafu

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
Just tried entering DH on FB and I think I got a sneek peek. The screen came up (incomplete) with 9 map pieces needed to unlock a new region. When I reloaded it was gone....

10517524_326814607494102_8883168965283746712_n.jpg
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Interesting. But seems really strange that Glu would accidentally release that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same screen on my facebook. But I do not have Region 12 available to me yet. If I go to News it says Region 12 is there and to click here to go to the region. When I click on it I get the same screen as above.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ive actually seen this screen before when I was intentionally trying to break the game... so it isnt a "sneak peek" it is kinda like the foundation on which all hunts and region screens are made... It went away for me immediately the way I was doing it, it was back when we were trying to zombie glitch.

P.S. just tried to get a glitch hunt on region 12, it is just 1 elk with lung shot for 1 hunter buck, and R11 is 1 black buck... so dont waste your energy
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Gonna add this here but it is a different subject...

I wasnt even to the 30th hunt in the hunting series, I was waiting for a part to arrive before I proceded when more power was recommended (yes I know I coulda still played the hunt)

Anyways, while I was waiting is when I went and tried the glitch hunt and did some club hunts...

and now my hunting series is closed!!!

This is lame!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    What glitch you talking about?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    What glitch you talking about?

when you click go hunt in between club hunt regions.

2usWqNP.png

itll look like this when you do it, clipped between the map pages... and you get a certain hunt, most only pay 1 hunter buck now cause they were all nerfed... you can still zombie hunt i think though. kinda worthless now

P.S this is an old picture
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Oh ok, I knew about that. I thought there was a glitch paying plats again lol
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I just did this glitch. Totally surprised me. The thing is now i have to do contract & club hunts now for money. Thank goodness I got the one time offer before I did this... B)
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Thank goodness I got the one time offer before I did this... B)

same here haha, that woulda ****ed me off, but still cant believe i lost my hunting series hunts. what a shame.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yeah I still wish I could've finished the series. Since you earn $20k a hunt and you play the 40 objectives thats $800k total. Oh well. At least I still have just enough money to buy all the upgrades for the Shepherd. So far it has taken over $1.5 million to upgrade, and I'm only at Level 5 with the upgrades!
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    same here haha, that woulda ****ed me off, but still cant believe i lost my hunting series hunts. what a shame.

SO you lost the hunting series on region 12 after doing the glitch? Thats crazy! Has it come back???
  • Options
    SO you lost the hunting series on region 12 after doing the glitch? Thats crazy! Has it come back???

hasnt come back, so you gotta tell me, how was it? I got to around hunt 30 and it was easy up to then, but I was enjoying the diversity of the hunts
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    you can still zombie hunt i think though.

Yeah I did that glitch last night too. I actually enjoyed this one because I didn't participate in that event, so it was a fun glitch for me. :)
  • Options
    hasnt come back, so you gotta tell me, how was it? I got to around hunt 30 and it was easy up to then, but I was enjoying the diversity of the hunts

It continued to be easy. When it required to kill a few animals with a vital I would kill everything in sight and do the vitals last. It was fun. Just too bad the hunts can be completed in one day :(
  • Options
    awwwville2014awwwville2014 Registered Users 3 Posts
    That's the screen I get to everytime I go to play. I was getting that screen last night already through Facebook on my PC
  • Options
    DJ, that glitch works on other regions as well. I never finished R8 hunting series, so I was curious. I tried the same thing with it as I did with R12. Boom! Finished R8...

A cheap way of finishing the series, but then again, the glitch was found accidentally afterall.

Wonder how Glu could fix this? If it's possible that is... I do admit I love the zombie glitch though!
  • Options
    interesting to know, but I dont like it, cause hunting series are fun to play. still I am glad that you found that out for sure so I dont make the mistake again.

also, if you didnt know, contract hunts are different before and after you complete the hunting series. so to prevent boredom, you should play the contracts a bunch before the series, and then when that gets boring, you complete the series until the contracts change (im not sure if it changes at the very end or after a certain hunt in the series)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    How are they different? I don't think I ever played a contract hunt before completing the hunting series...
  • Options
    We'll this seems to always be the case. But yea, for instance there was a 2 rhino hunt
    Choice Dude on Board