checking for updates

For the last few days every time I try to start DH it stays on checking for updates and never starts. Any body have any ideas on how to fix or ???

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Have you tried rebooting your device? That will force your game to reboot.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • famazingfamazing Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have restarted rebooted and even removed battery. I go to the app and want to clear the cache but not quite sure what that might do. I'm level 62 and really don't want to lose anything.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Submit a ticket to glu and see if they can fix it.

You could also try playing in airplane mode, this should work but you won't have the new region, after playing though maybe after you shut off airplane mode and reboot it will work...

I don't know how clearing caches works on iPad, but I found this thread that might help http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106279-North-Africa-freezes-up&highlight=Clear+cache
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Tried airplane mode. WiFi on/off. It just stays on the checking for updates with spinning circle showing it's processing. I submitted a ticket and waiting on response. Any more suggestion?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    What device are you using? Cause airplane mode will work if you are on a phone or tablet, you need to make sure you fully close the app first. And then reopen it in airplane mode. But like I said you just won't have the new region
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Samsung note2. I have tried it all with no luck. I don't know. It's just stuck in that update screen
    I see others here seem to be having the same issue. I can't even get a reply from glu support.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Have u check an update on app store...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
    Ive checked everything
  • Allen.WatkinsAllen.Watkins Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I submitted a ticket & got the normal responses about checking my connection, memory available, possible updates, etc. After addressing everything they asked me to with none being the issue I received the following response on June 30th but still no luck with the game!

We are aware of this problem in the game and have reported this issue to our team for review. They are actively working on an update. We hope the fix will be included in the next game update.