Options

Minimum Amount of Hunter Bucks to Start a New Region

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
After restarting the game n my iPhone, I am now on Region 10. I have about $4M Hunter Bucks. I started this region before with about $12M, so I am far away from that. What would be a reasonable amount to start with? $5-6? I'm getting tired of contract hunts.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    4 million would be alright to start a new region. The only gun you really need to fully upgrade is the rifle. And that is just to move into the next region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I'm looking at the guns

Clayton FNG 500K + 500 upgrades
    Haeur Guage 400K + 400K upgrades (If I remember correctly)
    Rohman Collie 1.4M + 1.4M upgrades (ditto, I won this one before)

So about $4.6 M budget. Assuming no gold spent. Last time, I bought the gold rifle, so my outlay was upgrades and the shotgun.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I finished region 12 four million in the hole. So for the region 12 rifle and shotgun fully upgraded it probably cost well over 5 million. But with over 19,000 payouts for the contract hunts I'll get the investment back in no time.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I know....I started Region 12 on my iPad w/ 15M. I'm down to 10M now and only the third Trophy hunt. I guess if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it lol.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I ended up buying the Axel (cash), Shepherd (89 gold special offer), and Rattler (cash) - upgraded all of them with cash and it cost about 7 million total. I'm pretty sure all you need is the Axel though.

Besides the sun/river graphics and the mean look of the trophy tiger, region 12 was kinda boring and took the least amount of time to complete; even with 30 minute weapon upgrade waiting. I only remember two or three hunts where there was more than one type of animal. One of the last hunting series (tigers) had a semi-hidden tiger in it. I got used to the hunting series offering 3 more difficult hunts that were spread out over 40; 38/40 was usually a good one, but the region 12 hunting series was consistently too easy.

The only "good thing" that I got from it was to spend a lot of hunter bucks without the incentive to build my bank back up. Hopefully lucky 13 or hidden 3 will include the difficulty/variety we've asked for.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I agree. Most hunts were far too easy, like playing Region 1 again. You could kick most of the animals to death instead of shooting them.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Getting very tired of rhinos,elephants,black bucks,leopards and the fuzzy black bears. Can we take a break from the jungle and go back to a forest for the next region? I would really enjoy popping off a mountain lion, or pronghorn antelope, they are extremely fast! Be a good contract hunt.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'd welcome the addition of snow leopards against a snow backdrop or tigers hidden in long grass having.g to use sound to locate them or seeing the tall grasses move and not know what animal was there to add to challenge of the hunt also wild boar can attack yet in the game they only run away
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm 100% on board with making hunts more challenging. But the only animals I'm totally tired of are the really big ones, especially elephants and rhinos. You could probably close your eyes and still win those hunts.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yes so you should try to get their big eyes every time!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

Love your passion for eye shots!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »

When we get the eye shot bounty, maybe they'll name it after you DJ
  • Options
    haha that would be cool :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    was just thinking of what a good title for an eye shots bounty could be...

Now you see me...

^^^ this would be my choice, but it is longer than what they usually make them, so maybe it would be "black eye" or "eye candy" dont really like these choices as much though... but I just think that they have to be making a bounty for them in the next region considering how many times it has been suggested, i mean why even put eye shots in the game if you never use them
    Choice Dude on Board