Options

Hidden Region 3 and Sterling Cloak

tp096255tp096255 Registered Users 7 Posts
Okay, so when region 12 became available I soon thereafter saw a splash-screen that showed what I believed was the "Sterling Cloak" bow and a message that indicated I could unlock Hidden Region 3 by purchasing the new bow. I purchased it and...... nothing. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    You were hoaxed by the sterling cloak!

The bow was put in the game so newbies can skip hidden region 1 and go right into hidden region 2.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Again, that makes no sence to me whatsoever, why would they even want to skip the lost temple? It was the first hidden region, a key part of the game!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I think there will be a use for that bow in the near future!!!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I think there will be a use for that bow in the near future!!!
    I don't think so. The Sterling Cloak and the Barton Hawk have the same power. Glu always changes the power on the weapons to make you use a specific weapon for an event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    We've been forced to buy a lot of assault rifles that are equal to the existing rifles we already have purchased for the special events, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen in the bow series also.
  • Options
    You could be right. But Glu has never made the power of two weapons exactly the same before.
  • Options
    That power could easily change on the next bug fix, I'm in agreement with todfoxx, I just don't see why they would want to jump over hidden region 1. It's some of there best work, I really enjoyed it
  • Options
    I think its more giving them the ability to play hidden region 2 with a weapon that is hidden region 2 ready so they can jump from region to region and have a better chance of completing both. That's my opinion anyway.....
  • Options
    If that was the case Glu should have made the weapon upgradeable with cash. So newbies wouldn't have to spend a lot of time getting the eagles to upgrade the bow.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    If that was the case Glu should have made the weapon upgradeable with cash. So newbies wouldn't have to spend a lot of time getting the eagles to upgrade the bow.

That forces them to continue playing........ The great circle of life :)
  • Options
    That's true. I was very close to purchasing the bow. Glad I didn't waste the gold on it.
  • Options
    Me too. Glad we dug to find out about that bow. I just hope if it's needed later it goes on sale....
  • Options
    tp096255tp096255 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wow, that's pretty sleazy GLU guys! Thanks for NOTHING, literally..
  • Options
    It may be needed in a later event so don't be too upset, unless it does go on sale, then I'd get mad.......
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    So basically, we are all in the dark as to why it was put in the weapon shop! I tend to lean to a special event, maybe the next one. Where at that time it's the only bow you can use, and then the price might actually go up or down. Glu threw us a curve on this one, skipping the lost temple is just dumb. Why would you skip a region that you don't have to buy anything? You just have to earn it, thus making it challenging! That's my thoughts. :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx