Options

Glitch

HappyraptureHappyrapture Registered Users 5 Posts
Since completing 12 on the day it was released I've been unable to play dh. The game shuts itself off before completing any hunt now.
Anyone else experiencing this or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The game, as everyone knows, updates every time I open it and I have know plans on reinstalling, and I don't believe it's a wifi issue because location doesn't seem to matter. Everywhere I try to play the results are the same.

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Since completing 12 on the day it was released I've been unable to play dh. The game shuts itself off before completing any hunt now.
    Anyone else experiencing this or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    The game, as everyone knows, updates every time I open it and I have know plans on reinstalling, and I don't believe it's a wifi issue because location doesn't seem to matter. Everywhere I try to play the results are the same.

What device are you using?
  • Options
    HappyraptureHappyrapture Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm using a iPhone 4s. The problems has grown even worsen
    I'm unable to do any hunts, dh shuts down immediately after pressing begin and I'm sent back to my iphone main screen
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    You're best bet is to submit a ticket to glu explaining this issue, you'd get better results.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: