Region 12 very expensive!

tyhuntertyhunter Registered Users 5 Posts
Hope everyone who was bragging about all the hunter bucks they had is happy, seems like every hunt in every category needs an upgrade. Almost doesn't seem worth it to keep killing the same animals again.[/I]

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't have any sympathy for people who complain about not having hunter bucks. If you play 50 contract hunts on region 12 you will earn 975,000. Which will take about an hour. Since it only takes about a minute for each hunt.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I had $3.5 million when I started and have burned through half that to buy the rifle, shotgun and equipping the shotgun as needed to meet minimums. I don't want to burn through all my cash when I need to equip the rifle. It seems I'll have to do lots of the contract hunts to be able to fully equip the rifles and shotguns. Down to 170 brains to go. Still great fun to hunt on my phone.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    For several regions, I was content to keep a balance around $12M. I'd get close to tat number, and ten scale back my playing time until the next region/event/hidden region. I check in to do videos and collect gold, and maybe a hunt or two, but not nearly as intensively as when the release is fresh.
    After Region 11, I noticed it was getting a bit more expensive and decided to get it to around $15M to be ready for Region 12. Glad I did.
    Should be fairly quick to build it back up though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I hit R12 with 5M. Bought R12 HB rifle, and Shotgun. Sitting at about 2.3M now.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Lowrod09Lowrod09 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Started R12 with 7 million. Bought shotgun and upgraded fully. Played contract hunts only and just bought rifle. Sitting at a 5 million. Ready to upgrade rifle now!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I started with 15M and am down to 10M + change. Rifle is fully upgraded though, and the AR and shotgun are maxed for power.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I don't have any sympathy for people who complain about not having hunter bucks. If you play 50 contract hunts on region 12 you will earn 975,000. Which will take about an hour. Since it only takes about a minute for each hunt.

More like 7-8 hours in real time, though. There is a 100 minute wait every time you do 10 hunts, so 50 hunts would take 10+100+10+100+10+100+10+100+10 minutes...
    pistoff wrote: »
    More like 7-8 hours in real time, though. There is a 100 minute wait every time you do 10 hunts, so 50 hunts would take 10+100+10+100+10+100+10+100+10 minutes...

Anybody who has played DH already knows this.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    They all know you were wrong as well then.
    I am not understanding you. A contract hunt on region 12 pays about 19,500. And you times that by 50 contract hunts it equals 975,000. I used a calculator so I don't see how my math could be wrong. Lol

My point was that it is easy to earn about a million hunter bucks a day.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I don't know how fast you hunt, but 50 hunts a day should only take an hour of your time, not 7or 8 hours!!!
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Can't we all just get along?

Honestly though I see both your points. Sheps point is that in real time hunting doing 50 hunts a day takes less than hour and you can earn close to a million, but in order to get those 50 hunts done pistoff is correct that you have to wait 100 minutes in between every ten so it does take 7-8 hours real time. Nothing to argue about......

I for one try to play every 2 hours I can. If family or work time falls in between that time frame the game loses :) Even before the release of region 12 I was able to easily make a million day, I just kinda pulled the pedal off the metal and started tallying kills instead of cash and gold. This person mocchan38 is on my tail!! I was ahead of him/her by over 3000 kills and they passed me up the other day by 2000!! I passed them up again and now they are less than 500 behind me. It's been making this hunting fun :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • rebelrebel Registered Users 5 Posts
    I started out with 30 million hunter bucks. Bought rifle, assault rifle, and shotgun. Fully upgraded them all and finishex both trophy and standard hunts. I played no contract hunts. When I finished I still only had about 23 million hunter bucks.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    rebel wrote: »
    I started out with 30 million hunter bucks. Bought rifle, assault rifle, and shotgun. Fully upgraded them all and finishex both trophy and standard hunts. I played no contract hunts. When I finished I still only had about 23 million hunter bucks.
    Probably hurt the wallet not having won the assault rifle in a previous hunt....

Anyway, weapons purchased and upgraded and already surpassed pre-R12 totals in bucks.
    Say What??
  • tyhuntertyhunter Registered Users 5 Posts
    Was not looking for sympathy, just stating my opinion. Some people don't have 10 minutes a day to play, let alone 8 hours( or 1 depending on how you are counting. Plus 30 minute waits if you don't spend gold to speed it up. Seems to me you could try to look outside your own world and realize everyone can't play as much as you.
    If you don't have 10 minutes a day of free time, you have other things to worry about than the cost of weapons in a game. Just my opinion.
    Dude, you have no idea how much I have to worry about. Luckily for me, this game is not one of them. Not sure what your problem is, but I'm pretty sure most people agree with my original post, but seeing as how this is where we discuss the game, glad to see you're so open minded.
    tyhunter wrote: »
    Dude, you have no idea how much I have to worry about. Luckily for me, this game is not one of them. Not sure what your problem is, but I'm pretty sure most people agree with my original post, but seeing as how this is where we discuss the game, glad to see you're so open minded.

I apologize. Just trying to help. And in the future if you don't want people to share their opinions then don't post.
    Hope everyone who was bragging about all the hunter bucks they had is happy, seems like every hunt in every category needs an upgrade. Almost doesn't seem worth it to keep killing the same animals again.[/I]

Each region gets more expensive and gives higher rewards. It has been like this from the beginning. Long before any of us had extra hunter bucks. That's how the game is designed. They didn't change it because a few of us have a lot of extra hunter bucks!!!

If you have reached region 12 you have obviously spent a great deal of time playing this game, we all have to manage our time and play the game at a pace we are comfortable with. Happy hunting, and try to enjoy it
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Each region gets more expensive and gives higher rewards. It has been like this from the beginning. Long before any of us had extra hunter bucks. That's how the game is designed. They didn't change it because a few of us have a lot of extra hunter bucks!!!

If you have reached region 12 you have obviously spent a great deal of time playing this game, we all have to manage our time and play the game at a pace we are comfortable with. Happy hunting, and try to enjoy it

If there was a like button on this forum, this would be where I'd use it :)
    Well said Carlos!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Holy ****, there is a little bit of crazy in here. I play when I can and I don't when I can't. I am on region 12 and its the first time I'm going to have fewer bucks at the end of the hunts than I had at the start. Not so sure they haven't changed things regarding the cost of weapons, everyone thinks they they changed the hornbill hunts due to forum activity. Seems they listen more than you think. Apologies to anyone I may have offended, all opionons are welcome, not just those we agree with.
  • megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts

Dude,if you have so many other things to worry about then get off the forum and play this great game, the forum is to learn about the game and upcoming events and so forth. I don't post alot, but read and these guys your arguing with post some of the best stuff about the game, and you'll learn more reading then posting. Get off of posting and play and you too will have plenty of cash!!!
    Holy ****, there is a little bit of crazy in here. I play when I can and I don't when I can't. I am on region 12 and its the first time I'm going to have fewer bucks at the end of the hunts than I had at the start. Not so sure they haven't changed things regarding the cost of weapons, everyone thinks they they changed the hornbill hunts due to forum activity. Seems they listen more than you think. Apologies to anyone I may have offended, all opionons are welcome, not just those we agree with.

GLU probably realizes that if the top players in the forum are having difficulties with a hunt, then the average player certainly is.
    They also realize that out of over 20,000,000 players, that only approximately .0002% of there customers are sitting on a large amount of hunter bucks! and I don't think there going to set the game parameters for the masses of players by using the .0002% of there top players as a barometer.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Ha..ha..ha.. I just enjoying you people discussing...shouting...complaining..
    The developers are successfull..then...making their people...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I don't have an eye on Hunter bucks or gold I play to chill out so go from region to region picking out contracts and weapons that present a challenge I look forward to new weapons but don't make them the focus of the game
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I bought the bow rather than the glu gold rifle based on hunts are more fun for me using a bow than a rifle which having an award assault rifle meant the rifle not so useful
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    BTW I'm not complaining just asking for comment. Which contract hunt in region 12 is most challenging? I just saw a new hunt of muntjacs on the cliff face that is very difficult. Short time, long lead time till they arrive, hiding behind the cliff for half of the time exposed. It's a very challenging hunt.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Rerun22Rerun22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree I finally found me a system I started region 12 with 100,000 have the rattler maxed and the r12 AR maxed your right 10 hunts is about 200,000 set a limit on what to spend and don't go over I'm over a 1 million shooting at least 10 million before the next event