Options

Game Loading Error - Please Help

Hi Friends,

I have opened a customer care ticket and also wanted to post my problem here in forum, so any help will be much appreciated.

Couple of days back got message to update game and download new content, i did but there was no change in game then DH started crashing on Level 10 missions, tried restarting game but no luck, restarted tablet and when i clicked on app it says app not installed, i tried couple of other games but some are working and some are not and Deer Hunter was one of them.

I did a reset on tablet by backing up app data, intalled game again but now the game wont go pass (Preparing Deer Hunter) screen, its just stuck there. it shows that 3 dots below are loading but nothing comes up. i have tried multiple times but no luck.

Also before this problem i didnt get independence event or weapons on android, i checked on facebook and it was available there, i am from Asia region.

i am on Level 10, and i do not want to lose my progress. Please Help

Device Info

Ainol Novo Captain 10

Android 4.2.2

Please help,

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Here are some idea...1-go to app manager,tap dh2014 and tap clear cache....close it
    2-go to file manager, tap sd card or ext card(game storage),scroll down n tap android and tap data and lastly find com.glu.deerhunter2(two file) just delete the copy one.......finish that.....reopen dh2014 n download data from region 2 till new region(latest updated)
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    explor3rexplor3r Registered Users 12 Posts
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Here are some idea...1-go to app manager,tap dh2014 and tap clear cache....close it
    2-go to file manager, tap sd card or ext card(game storage),scroll down n tap android and tap data and lastly find com.glu.deerhunter2(two file) just delete the copy one.......finish that.....reopen dh2014 n download data from region 2 till new region(latest updated)

swaggerjr Thanks for replying, i see just one folder (com.glu.deerhunter) i do not see any other folder with the same name. should i delete that ? Afraid i might will lose all my progress. Also i didnt get any response yet from Glu on my ticket, so waiting and waiting :(
  • Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Another way....have u check an updated. Just go to app store...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    swaggerjr wrote: »
    Another way....have u check an updated. Just go to app store...

Yes, i have checked play store and there is no update available, just showing open and uninstall button on play store.

Now i am having same problem with new game Dino Hunter, its stuck at updating game screen too.

No deer hunter game since one week, and now no dino hunter even. :( this sucks big time
  • Options
    Its been 6 days and i havent got any reply or support on my ticket for my dh not loading error, Now i am having same problem with Dino Hunter too. I downloaded it and its stuck at updating screens.

here are the screen shots from both games. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

DH_zps8a39819f.png

Dino_zps809d8080.png
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    make sure you dont have a bunch of other apps running in the background and if your memory is full it might make the loadup drag
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The team is looking into the issue. Whenever they've run into trouble, power-cycling the phone and relaunching the game has fixed it.

Please make sure that you have an active and stable Internet connection when relaunching, and that you don't have any other applications open that might take up bandwidth.
  • Options
    famazingfamazing Registered Users 7 Posts
    [This is the same thing happening to me. Ive rebooted. Cleared all apps running. Pulled battery. Checked app store for updates. Sent customer ticket with no response. I have solid internet connection. Done all of this. Is there anything else?
    QUOTE=TotallyNotSteve;196556]The team is looking into the issue. Whenever they've run into trouble, power-cycling the phone and relaunching the game has fixed it.

Please make sure that you have an active and stable Internet connection when relaunching, and that you don't have any other applications open that might take up bandwidth.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Ryo9598Ryo9598 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now my deer hunter 2014 wont even go past the glu symbols and i cleared the cache and thats what happened help me play my favorite game on my phone