No gold videos....

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Haven't got a free gold video at all today.. Anyone else here in the states have that problem?
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I haven't got any gold videos either today. I usually get about 12-15 per day.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    It's been strange.... I can't remember the last time I didn't get a video... Oh well :)
    Has been a bad day for gold. I only got 17 gold today. That has been my lowest total in about 3 months.
    I just got 4 videos after responding to you lol
  • luzvimindoluzvimindo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I envy you guys, here in our country (Philippines) , we're lucky to have 3 gold videos in a week. Lol
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    luzvimindo wrote: »
    I envy you guys, here in our country (Philippines) , we're lucky to have 3 gold videos in a week. Lol

Same as in China. I'm visiting the US for a week and can't believe how lucky you guys are. 10 videos per day at least. I'm moving back.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Facebook NEVER has any videos for gold. Just doesn't seem fair.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just had a run of 11 videos. It has been slow since the update. But I still get at least 20 per day. Tapjoys site has been really slow.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Just got a run of 20 straight videos!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Same here....
    Say What??
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I haven't gotten any today. :(

But I haven't checked the tapjoy website in a while, so gonna see what is waiting for me :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Never done the tapjoy thing....
    Say What??
  • Lowrod09Lowrod09 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I live in the US and only get about 5 to 6 per day. I used to get 15 or 20 two months ago.
    Just got 20 in a row...most for a single try for me.
    Say What??
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've been getting about 20 - 25 a day. I rarely see the sears and Kmart ads any more maybe 1 - 2 a day separately, never together anymore. I haven't hit anything big for about 10 days.
    I get the sears and kmart ads about 5 times a day. To get them I usually have to go the offer page 3 or 4 times really quick and then the ads will pop up. And they are never together.

I miss the days when those two ads showed up every hour.
    ..... and when they were 2 golds each!!!!
    I haven't seen a kmart or Sears ad in weeks. ��
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Just received 49 gold through specials and free gold links. Got both Sears and Kmart ads. I should mention that I haven't searched for gold in over 2 weeks (long story), don't know if they build up if you don't search for a while.
    iPad 4
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I haven't seen a kmart or Sears ad in weeks. 😞

I just got a kmart ad. Thanks Glu for listening!!
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm on Facebook, and there might as well not be ads. Long surveys that you can never get out of, so don't get credit, or you can subscribe to Sports Illustrated for 15 gold or so forth. Bounties and leveling up are the only way I've made gold in this game, and now the bounties are all completed. Looks like I'll be skipping some future seasonal hunts.

Hey Glu, if you'd make those bounties start over when completed, that would be the most awesome announcement ever!
    Facebook player
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'm on Facebook, and there might as well not be ads. Long surveys that you can never get out of, so don't get credit, or you can subscribe to Sports Illustrated for 15 gold or so forth. Bounties and leveling up are the only way I've made gold in this game, and now the bounties are all completed. Looks like I'll be skipping some future seasonal hunts.

Hey Glu, if you'd make those bounties start over when completed, that would be the most awesome announcement ever!

It seems like Facebook players have nothing but complaints about playing DH on Facebook. You could play DH on another device if you have one instead of complaining.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It seems like Facebook players have nothing but complaints about playing DH on Facebook. You could play DH on another device if you have one instead of complaining.
    I have TWO FB games going with absolutely no complaints other than they are not as fast as my Ipad game. I really like the controls on FB. I am at around $14M on one game and over $20M on the other and I have spent maybe $20 real cash between the 2 of them. No worries here...
    Say What??
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have TWO FB games going with absolutely no complaints other than they are not as fast as my Ipad game. I really like the controls on FB. I am at around $14M on one game and over $20M on the other and I have spent maybe $20 real cash between the 2 of them. No worries here...

plus your ipad has club hunts ;)

@blue ridge, we would all love it if the bounties were extended in some way (in addition to adding more)

@bill1957, I dont think that glu has any control over the kmart ads lol, maybe its cause you double checked, like sheppeck said, if you pull it up 5 times in a row there are a few ads that wont pop up at first
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    The club hunts are really no big deal for me because I have yet to figure out how to get them to sync up with FB on my Ipad anyway...So the few club hunts I get on the Ipad really are not that big a deal.
    Say What??
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts

I tried it on Android, now THAT was something to complain about. I have no complaints about playing on Facebook, was just pointing out that there's no easy gold that way. Sorry it rubbed you so wrong.
    Facebook player
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts

Some people don't have iphones or other devices to play on. If you weren't getting the opportunities to collect gold for videos or to play the club hunts, I'm sure you would be complaining too.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts

You're a grumpy terd aren't you?
    You're a grumpy terd aren't you?
    I was just making an observation about Facebook players. No reason for name calling.
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Some people don't have iphones or other devices to play on. If you weren't getting the opportunities to collect gold for videos or to play the club hunts, I'm sure you would be complaining too.

This article says 56% of Americans own a smart phone. So most people can play on another device.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/06/56-percent-of-americans-now-own-smartphones-pew-study-finds/