Options

was there an independence series?

martin bingmartin bing Registered Users 5 Posts
Was there a series put out for independence day. I had an update that there was but never had it load. Same with region 12 had that it was available but no updates pass region 11. Back to the independence day one. I did remember seeing a gun that had an eagle on it. I did want that one. Is it still out or no.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Independence Day event has been out for about 2 weeks. And region 12 has been out since Wednesday.

What device are playing on?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Was there a series put out for independence day. I had an update that there was but never had it load. Same with region 12 had that it was available but no updates pass region 11. Back to the independence day one. I did remember seeing a gun that had an eagle on it. I did want that one. Is it still out or no.

You may have an upgrade on your phone, that needs to be downloaded before you get the new DH downloads
  • Options
    martin bingmartin bing Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well thats ****. I have downloaded all available things for my tablet. Forced shutdown app. Deleted the info on app so I would have to download maps again with out loosing progress. I did submit a ti ket as well. I even tried someone elses internet. Nothing. Im using the samsung tab 2.