Options

Dh2014

Bearhorn87Bearhorn87 Registered Users 1 Posts
After I complete a club hunt, the game will not let me connect with Facebook.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Bearhorn87 wrote: »

Make sure that you've allowed deer hunter access to your facebook in your settings..... Check the picture below. I had the same issue with my phone even after making sure this setting was correct. After about a week or so it just started syncing with my facebook and I've not had a problem since. Hopefully it works the first time for you, good luck and happy hunting :)

2CC02E6F-6888-49A3-B9D7-CC70154EDB33_zpsbisxwnul.png
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Scottf76Scottf76 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have finished number 12 all bounties except use consumables when are They going to expand it?? I can't wait....
  • Options
    nickc25nickc25 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same issue on my iPad, it just keeps saying "Could not login to Facebook" but it does not even appear under the Facebook settings apps :( I don't understand why as I have tapped to give it permission many times!
  • Options
    larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Bearhorn87 wrote: »

I also play on Face Book but do not have the Club Hunts available to me.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    he doesnt play on FB... he plays on iOS (which is the only platform with club hunts) but there is an offer to connect to FB to play them more than once, and it didnt work.

Eli has had the issue for months but finally got it to work, so his advice is the best you will get, unless there are some Glu Admins that have anything else to mention on the subject
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board