Options

Level up bar is not resetting at level 150

[IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-47-01_zpsbtpk5k8f.png~original

[IMG][/img]Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-47-52_zpssxcwbcjr.png~original

I reached level 150 and it appears that is the highest level I can go. The level bar will not reset and does not go back to being empty. I think I read in an earlier post, a mention of this by another player by the name of WmC and I believe he was also on a Kindle, which is what I use. Does anybody know whether or not this is a Glu issue or a Kindle/Amazon issue? Everything else seems to be normal, still having fun with the game and earning cash but cannot level up anymore to receive gold.

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Congrats on reaching level 150!! I'm on a iPhone but haven't reached 150 yet. I'm probably a month away.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Congrats on reaching level 150!! I'm on a iPhone but haven't reached 150 yet. I'm probably a month away.

Doesn't really mean alot anymore, I've been playing this way for a couple days now and just hoping for an update and it would reset. Should be at about 151 going on 152. The 1 free gold isn't even the main issue, I looked forward to the free energy with each level up, that was worth 10 gold and I don't get alot of free gold on the kindle, atleast I haven't figured out how to get it yet. Sure hope for you guys with iphone that it don't lock up, let me know, that could be helpful for the customer ticket that I have submitted.
  • Options
    Yes, I would miss the free energy also. I have been leveling once a day lately and it really helps you to keep playing. I'll let you know when I reach 150 and if I advance to 151.
  • Options
    Yes, I would miss the free energy also. I have been leveling once a day lately and it really helps you to keep playing. I'll let you know when I reach 150 and if I advance to 151.

Thank you!
  • Options
    megagecko wrote: »
    Thank you!

I know Sheppeck is further along than me and will probably let us all know what happens. He also plays on an iPhone.
  • Options
    I know Sheppeck is further along than me and will probably let us all know what happens. He also plays on an iPhone.

I think it may have been Sheppeck that I saw the comments about the other user that this happened to,WmC, I think. My memory isn't always the best?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I did make the comment about WMC. His level stopped at 150.

I am almost on level 138. Going to be about 2 weeks before I get to level 150.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I did make the comment about WMC. His level stopped at 150.

I am almost on level 138. Going to be about 2 weeks before I get to level 150.

I thought thats what I read,cool, I haven't burnt out my memory on this game! Well if you guys could let me know when you get there that would be very helpful. I'm still unsure who's at fault here, glu,amazon,kindle. Not sure who to call on? Until then it's not a huge issue, everything else is functioning fine, I just miss my free energy. Thanks guys for your help!
  • Options
    I think it is a Glu issue. Seems like the programmers of the game set a limit on how high you can go on he levels.

I will let you know when I get to level 150. I know the levels don't mean anything but it is just another way to keep track of your progress in the game.
  • Options
    I think it is a Glu issue. Seems like the programmers of the game set a limit on how high you can go on he levels.

I will let you know when I get to level 150. I know the levels don't mean anything but it is just another way to keep track of your progress in the game.

And thats just it, it is just a game, but games are all about progress. And,I don't like to keep repeating myself, but I looked forward to levelling up and getting the free energy bar worth 10 gold. Being amazon, can't get gold very easy! Thanks again.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I heard that when dh14 first came out there was a low level cap, and everyone that had reached it before they added more levels was granted bonuses, cant remember what they were (my memory also isnt great), but I think they said they got some of the event guns or something, not saying you should expect a bonus like that (although I hope you do), but I do think they will likely add more levels and your progress will definately be accounted for, and you hopefully will at least get the gold you would get for each level earned (plus maybe 10 gold for each level to make up for the energy boosts)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    When I was on about level 60 the levels weren't progressing normally. Glu did something and I jumped from level 60 to about level 79. And I got the gold all at once for leveling up. This was probably in January. This might be what djradnad is referring to.

So Glu might do a similar thing here to fix the level progress.
  • Options
    Well that would be more than good for me!!! All I'm gonna expect is a fix for now, anything else will be a bonus. More guns and stuff would be cool too, already own every gun that cash will buy. But lets all be honest, you never have enough guns.
    Thanks again guys, as always, very helpful!
  • Options
    When I was on about level 60 the levels weren't progressing normally. Glu did something and I jumped from level 60 to about level 79. And I got the gold all at once for leveling up. This was probably in January. This might be what djradnad is referring to.

So Glu might do a similar thing here to fix the level progress.

I remember that also. I received one gold for every hunt until I reached a certain level that Glu thought I deserved.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Posted this in the other thread but deserves a repost here!

Sooo.. Yeah.. There was a conversation back in January when we increased the level cap and changed the exp curve that summed up was "No one will ever hit 150 so let's use that number!"..... Welp you all proved us wrong!!!! We are working on getting this fixed and more levels added but want to do it correctly so it's not just a simple change of MaxLevel=100000. We will get this rolled out soon!

Thank you from the entire team for the many many many hunts needed to hit that cap and proving no matter how high a number we think someone will prove us wrong!
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Posted this in the other thread but deserves a repost here!

Sooo.. Yeah.. There was a conversation back in January when we increased the level cap and changed the exp curve that summed up was "No one will ever hit 150 so let's use that number!"..... Welp you all proved us wrong!!!! We are working on getting this fixed and more levels added but want to do it correctly so it's not just a simple change of MaxLevel=100000. We will get this rolled out soon!

Thank you from the entire team for the many many many hunts needed to hit that cap and proving no matter how high a number we think someone will prove us wrong!

Thank very much! Won't be done anytime soon so raise it high!