Options

Why are there different levels?

pscott99pscott99 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello everyone, first time poster. What purpose do the different levels serve? I know when you advance from one level to the next you get 1 gold GLU coin. Is that it?

Deer Hunter is not like other games where you get bonus coins every 4 hours, and the higher the level, the higher the bonus. So I'm not sure why we have different levels?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    pscott99 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, first time poster. What purpose do the different levels serve? I know when you advance from one level to the next you get 1 gold GLU coin. Is that it?

Deer Hunter is not like other games where you get bonus coins every 4 hours, and the higher the level, the higher the bonus. So I'm not sure why we have different levels?

Good question. I really never thought about that before. Honestly, I don't see why either, I assume it is for your own sense of accomplishment. The one gold doesn't really make much difference.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It helps a lot when you first start the game, leveling up is achieved faster, but as you progress it takes longer. One member is stuck on level 150! That's a lot of playing DH!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you also get an energy refill when you level up
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    you also get an energy refill when you level up

Worth 10 gold.
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It helps a lot when you first start the game, leveling up is achieved faster, but as you progress it takes longer. One member is stuck on level 150! That's a lot of playing DH!

Love this game! Only thing better is when the wife want to play, but, being together for as long as we have and with a 12yr old thats not as often as it used to be, so,I get alot of dh done! LOL!