No new bounties?

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
For region 12?
Facebook player

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I wasn't expecting any with a new region.... Now for a hidden region, WE BETTER!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I was hoping for new bounties or even weather/different times of day some early dawn or dusk hunts with low light and some heavy rainstorms or fog where you get glimpses of the predators would make for some cool hunts
    ( + )
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Don't think that new bounties have ever been associated with a standard region release-- only with the Hidden Regions. I wasn't expecting any this time.
    Agree with straightshooter though that I miss getting hunts at different times of day and in different types of weather.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • ckrell2916ckrell2916 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I think bounties make the game more exciting. I was disappointed to see no new ones on region 12. I have completed every bounty except the 100 consumables.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    All bounties completed here with the exception of brains. 96 more to go!
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I was hoping for new bounties or even weather/different times of day some early dawn or dusk hunts with low light and some heavy rainstorms or fog where you get glimpses of the predators would make for some cool hunts
    Great ideas!! It would be nice if they expanded the bounties to a 5 star range instead of only 3 stars. It really adds excitement to aim for specific organs. Without the organ bounties I complete all the hunts so fast. I miss having to aim!!
  • ckrell2916ckrell2916 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Great ideas!! It would be nice if they expanded the bounties to a 5 star range instead of only 3 stars. It really adds excitement to aim for specific organs. Without the organ bounties I complete all the hunts so fast. I miss having to aim!!

Great point Los. . I think expanding from three stars to five stars would be easy to do and aiming is definitely fun and more challenging.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I said this before, but instead of or in addition to 5 stars, I would just have the counter bar start filling up blue over the yellow, and the stars all start filling up, so you just get the 3 star reward when you get the amount required for the 3rd star again. and then after blue it would fill red and so on (color wouldnt matter of course).
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes, more bounties! Bring on hidden region #3 !
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • scallywagscallywag Registered Users 13 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I said this before, but instead of or in addition to 5 stars, I would just have the counter bar start filling up blue over the yellow, and the stars all start filling up, so you just get the 3 star reward when you get the amount required for the 3rd star again. and then after blue it would fill red and so on (color wouldnt matter of course).

Yes, I agree completely. However you want to do it, Glu, more bounties, please. I'm about 40 neckshots short of completing all the bounties (not including consumables) and it's disappointing that there's no further bounties to strive for.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Try being done done with the bounties for over two months and not have any new ones to do......
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Finished the last bounty. Brains was very challenging. Lots of eye and head shots just missing the brain.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Necks are my biggest problem. After I re-started, I concentrated on brains and actually finished them before lungs and hearts. Heads and necks are still missing on both my devices.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Just finished my last bounty; necks! All bounties completed including the consumables.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Finished the last bounty. Brains was very challenging. Lots of eye and head shots just missing the brain.

I also have noticed lots of leg shots myself besides the eye shots. Distance shots would be nice.