Options

I didn't back up my game

My phone broke and I got a new one the guy at the store said Game Center saves your progress when I re downloaded the game I had to start all over I was on region 11 and a about to go in to region 12 please help

Comments

• Options
    Matt_ConnorsMatt_Connors Registered Users 7 Posts
    I thought that the progress was saved on the Game Center app that's what I thought but did u have to back it up too?
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Stop spamming the forums. The question has been asked and answered in other threads.

We don't deal with your account here. You'll have to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team.

support@glu.com
  • Options
    Matt_ConnorsMatt_Connors Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey u know what shut up I tried by the way to go to the customer care thing and posted it and I haven't gotten an answer in about a week also I haven't been spamming at all TotallyNotSteve dumbass
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Hey u know what shut up I tried by the way to go to the customer care thing and posted it and I haven't gotten an answer in about a week also I haven't been spamming at all TotallyNotSteve dumbass

well you definately didnt need to be rude.

there have been a lot of people spamming the forums since dinos was released. I guess you were just the straw that broke the camels back.

You really have some temper :( try being patient in the future.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board