Weak assault rifle!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Why is region 12's ar so weak? I'm running into a lot of 2 shot take downs. It's fully maxed except capacity. Never before have I had this problem. Well, I guess it's now part of being more challenging, but I don't like it. I like me ar's to tear it up! Thus the name Assault! Lol :) T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• ckrell2916ckrell2916 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm with you on this. Unless you get a head shot. Your most likely shooting twice. Definitely not the case for the other regions assault rifles.
  • ckrell2916ckrell2916 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm with you on this. Not a fan of this assault rifle. I aim for the head and it almost always takes them down with one shot. But on the stampede hunts make it really difficult at times.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Me too...R12 ar not so powerfull enough...i do test all ar for all region...and find that only r8 ar G&H Seeker is the best n most powerfull....how about u all..??
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I agree it is weak but I think Glu listened to us about more of a challenge. All the hunts are doable so it's really not an issue. Don't change it Glu.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    As the previous regions, ARs of the designated region are weak unless you use ar of the higher region it will one shoot kill..
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Head, neck and lung shots take anything in the region down with one shot, it's not real hard. I think broaden is right, some of you are are accustomed to using a higher region weapon. You are now playing the game with region specific rifles. This was the way it was meant to be played. I like it!!!
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    on i think it was region 10, there was only 1 hunt that you had to do headshots to kill, and I think that a variety of different strength animals is good, so like the muntjacs required headshots, we could have some that require lung or better or some varmint that are just body shots. what do you guys think would this be a good was to do it? obviously in regards to the exact power number of the fully upgraded AR.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes, throw something different in on contract hunts. Like Dino's it seems to be more of a variety in the contract hunts. But with a specific target to go after, would add a challenge.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx