No gold videos....

2Next

Comments

• GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    This article says 56% of Americans own a smart phone. So most people can play on another device.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/06/56-percent-of-americans-now-own-smartphones-pew-study-finds/
    56% of Americans is NOT most people. It's only a little over half. Besides, there are people that play from other counties too.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hehe, I think this is the first time sheppeck has ever accidently used the word complaining, and it is funny cause everyone always takes it the wrong way. complaining isnt a bad thing, it simply points out that there are negatives to the game or your device... but it does get very repetitive to some of the members here
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    You're a grumpy terd aren't you?

There is no need for name calling. I agree with what Sheppeck said about complaining but I must have took it a different way than you. This forum can be used for complaints and by most facebook players "complaining" about the inability to get gold it will raise awareness to glu and hopefully they will work on increasing the ability of users to stockpile gold as us iOS and android users. He was just stating the obvious, if you don't like the gold opportunities on facebook, try playing on a smartphone. No need to get angry or upset about a simple comment.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'm on Facebook, and there might as well not be ads. Long surveys that you can never get out of, so don't get credit, or you can subscribe to Sports Illustrated for 15 gold or so forth. Bounties and leveling up are the only way I've made gold in this game, and now the bounties are all completed. Looks like I'll be skipping some future seasonal hunts.

Hey Glu, if you'd make those bounties start over when completed, that would be the most awesome announcement ever!

Agree. I’ve completed a few surveys, and am then told I’m not qualified. Very irritating.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Agree. I’ve completed a few surveys, and am then told I’m not qualified. Very irritating.

yup, especially sucks with some that say I must live in tampa (which I do) and then when I enter my area code I fail!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    ..... and when they were 2 golds each!!!!

I got the Kmart ad this AM for 2 gold. Not much else though.

...and I've gotten it 4 more times since.
    iPad 4
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Zeke wrote: »

I've got the 2 gold kmart ad twice so far today.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Zeke wrote: »

Thanks, I've been on the lookout for the ad as well :)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Also, when all fails...crack open the wallet it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I have and happy to do so. I don't need to wear the " I haven't spent a dime" badge. I work very hard for my $ and proud of it! Your welcome Glu! Thanks for the great games.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I've been getting the kmart and Sears adds for 2 gold together every hour ever since it was mentioned on thread that it has been awhile, so here goes:
    Boy, it's been a long time since I've been able to watch 100 Olive Garden videos in an hour!!!!!!
    It's worth a shot!
    Los wrote: »
    I've been getting the kmart and Sears adds for 2 gold together every hour ever since it was mentioned on thread that it has been awhile, so here goes:
    Boy, it's been a long time since I've been able to watch 100 Olive Garden videos in an hour!!!!!!
    It's worth a shot!

I was thinking the same thing lol
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Are you guys doing something special to get the sears ads? I never get them. I got the kmart ads yesterday and today. I live in a rural area with a regular sears store an hour away.

Yesterday was a good gold day, I got 83 gold doing videos and downloading apps.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Are you guys doing something special to get the sears ads? I never get them. I got the kmart ads yesterday and today. I live in a rural area with a regular sears store an hour away.

Yesterday was a good gold day, I got 83 gold doing videos and downloading apps.

They just come and go, never as consistent as last month. Today there back down to 1 gold each.
    2 minutes after that post, I just got them back for 2 gold each