New Event

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
69EEF964-4BD7-4843-88F7-B50E50302FAA_zpsgeouqdml.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ah you beat me to it, I saw the dinos popup and then went to grab some gold and this one came up

sounds like its gonna be a good one!

maybe a late half-christmas celebration or just a "Christmas in july" celebration?
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm sure it will have some goofy guns.
  • Muddy001Muddy001 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm sure it will have some goofy guns.

I hope so i would love to collect some christmas guns.i love the independence shotguns.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Hopefully it requires the previous Christmas weapons I've already purchased :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Hopefully it requires the previous Christmas weapons I've already purchased :)

I actually had to look at my shotguns. I forgot I purchased those weapons at Christmas. Would be nice if those weapons would be required for this event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I may sit this one out, if the reward is a region 13 assault rifle. I'll just buy it for hunter bucks instead. I've got a lot of extra plats, so I don't think I'll need anymore. I've got all available bows fully upgraded and 2400 extra plats. I may just use my gold to hunt, I've killed a lot of animals this week, and it's been fun!!
    Eli, mocchan38 is really making a run, don't give up though, i want to see you break the top ten.
    I get the feeling they will be, but who knows... I dont have them anyways.
    Choice Dude on Board
    Hey Dj, I tried the energy drinks on the bird club hunts in region 12 today, only got 152 kills, couldn't touch your record!!
    Los wrote: »
    I may sit this one out, if the reward is a region 13 assault rifle. I'll just buy it for hunter bucks instead. I've got a lot of extra plats, so I don't think I'll need anymore. I've got all available bows fully upgraded and 2400 extra plats. I may just use my gold to hunt, I've killed a lot of animals this week, and it's been fun!!
    Eli, mocchan38 is really making a run, don't give up though, i want to see you break the top ten.

That person is going insane!!!! They've jumped 2-3000 daily!
    Hey Dj, I tried the energy drinks on the bird club hunts in region 12 today, only got 152 kills, couldn't touch your record!!

yea, I tried a few more times since then and didnt get close either, but 152 is good too. you really have to be focused every second of the way
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    yea, I tried a few more times since then and didnt get close either, but 152 is good too. you really have to be focused every second of the way

I'm trying, I've been club hunting all week, I friended Eli last week on Game Center and I was ranked #3252. Since then I've moved to # 1199 I've killed about 13,000 animals this week.
    It's pretty cool moving up on the board huh? Once you get to top 100 it gets harder to move up, that's where us addicted players sit :)
  • ckrell2916ckrell2916 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I love playing these events. But hate forking out the gold to play them.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Whats the eta 2 weeks? Quite liked the snowmen!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It would be cool if we needed to use the July 4th shotguns! We just got them, if that's the case, then Glu is listening. More useage out of a gold event gun. The x-mas ones are cool looking, but I don't have them. If I have to buy them it won't hurt as much knowing that I'll need them in 6 months ...hohoho!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Whats the eta 2 weeks? Quite liked the snowmen!

Should be released Wednesday or Thursday next week.
    It's pretty cool moving up on the board huh? Once you get to top 100 it gets harder to move up, that's where us addicted players sit :)

Don't think I'll get close to the top 100. I started playing in April, I don't expect to make up that much ground, but I'm having fun trying!!!
    Don't think I'll get close to the top 100. I started playing in April, I don't expect to make up that much ground, but I'm having fun trying!!!

I didn't think I would either. I did it without using the advantage of club hunts as well. I was only able to play the hunts once for the longest time due to the game not linking properly with my Facebook account. I only play the hunt 3 times now if I can get 15 or more kills. If it's a bird event in can get 30-50 kills I'll play it as much as I can.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    If a new pistol required for this event I won't moan haven't had a new pistol added for a while
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

I'm satisfied being in the top 0.03% of players with my 7,000 ranking.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I didn't think I would either. I did it without using the advantage of club hunts as well. I was only able to play the hunts once for the longest time due to the game not linking properly with my Facebook account. I only play the hunt 3 times now if I can get 15 or more kills. If it's a bird event in can get 30-50 kills I'll play it as much as I can.

Do you purchase the club hunt permits?
    I have purchased some when I couldn't play each hunt 3 times. I haven't in a while.
    I purchased 48 permits when I first started playing the game. I thought they were necessary, but I never used them and forgot about them. I used all 48 permits on that region 12 bird hunt the other day, bought 4 energy bars with gold and used 10 of my energy drinks! I killed a lot of birds in one hour!!!
    01E049F3-3FC2-40DB-B69C-36B35E57E486_zpsbopgxeam.png
    Looks like a big event since it is in 4 regions.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Looks like a big event since it is in 4 regions.

It does look that way. Do those weapons look familar?
    I have these two weapons. I wonder if we will be able to use them.

DE06AE25-7726-43D0-B559-B91E1820EC5D_zpszlbdklvn.png

BAF439BE-82B7-4E71-B0FC-0E618B4585AE_zpsp8geoih5.png
    yea looks like the christmas guns (which i dont have :( )

I cant wait! 4 regions, cool animals and snowmen, and awesome guns! sounds like heaven
    Choice Dude on Board
    the kringle is one of them, dont know the other name
    Here are the shot guns and assault rifles from the Christmas event. They were a lot of fun to shoot!

3A8A33BD-7B82-4B05-80D8-90B0B2ED7267_zpsevcjwtkd.jpg
    C1EF1B93-C275-4F05-9959-DB9284E99FF0_zpsyedluurc.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I wonder if we get to kill Randy the reindeer. Hope so