Psst...

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
Dinos out now! And android gwallet works.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I had a feeling it would be released early so I checked the play store this morning and there it was. I haven't started playing yet though. I am afraid once I start playing it I'll no longer play DH2014. I had to start from scratch a few weeks ago when my phone died. I want to be current in DH2014 before I start playing Dino. I'm halfway through region 6 without doing any hidden regions or events. I still have a ways to go.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Downloading now...
    Say What??
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yeah it is out now, checking update and download takes ageees ... never complete...therefore I never see the welcome..window of the dino hunter...:(
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Yeah it is out now, checking update and download takes ageees ... never complete...therefore I never see the welcome..window of the dino hunter...:(

That's a known issue that some users are experiencing. Just restart your phone and try again, and it should work fine. We're working on implementing a fix for affected devices.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I had a feeling it would be released early so I checked the play store this morning and there it was. I haven't started playing yet though. I am afraid once I start playing it I'll no longer play DH2014. I had to start from scratch a few weeks ago when my phone died. I want to be current in DH2014 before I start playing Dino. I'm halfway through region 6 without doing any hidden regions or events. I still have a ways to go.
    It's a great one, two punch! You can play DH, then when your energy runs out play Dino's. Then just a short wait and you should be ready for DH :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    We also should be posting on the dino forum, it could use some fresh input for all new players!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I am putting my 2 FB DH games on hold...have plenty of bucks and gold for upcoming events...going to swap back and forth with the Ipad on DH and Dino for now...
    Say What??
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    That's a known issue that some users are experiencing. Just restart your phone and try again, and it should work fine. We're working on implementing a fix for affected devices.
    After several restart, the symtom is still remain...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • SookkaoSSookkaoS Registered Users 1 Posts
    I get the same thing on my android device. I have un installed and re installed game no luck.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It's a great one, two punch! You can play DH, then when your energy runs out play Dino's. Then just a short wait and you should be ready for DH :) T.F

that's actually a pretty good point.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Now I'll never get any yard work done. Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    It's a cool game, but I'm already addicted to two games, I can't do another lol
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Now I'll never get any yard work done. Lol

Yard what? Lol :) T.F

Oh yes you can! Wouldn't be the same with you not on board! :) T.F
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts

If you get in early, you might be able to get the #1 spot on Game Center !!!
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm on it and loving it! Thanks for the head's up!
    Facebook player
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I borrowed my brothers android tablet and it got stuck installing at first, but I fully closed and reopened and it worked immediately... if it isnt working just keep trying it might take a few tries with a really fast connection...

yea the leaderboard will be easy to grab first aside from the hackers i have already seen.

the android tablet i used didnt have great graphics and I cant claim it as my own, so I am probably just gonna buy one cause gold is a pain to get on iPhone..

P.S. please post on the dino forum instead, aside from this thread which will probably die soon
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    SookkaoS wrote: »
    I get the same thing on my android device. I have un installed and re installed game no luck.

Me too here...i've already download Dino Hunter last week....but stuck on 'updating dino'...i uninstall it...no luck...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Anyone downloaded this to kindle yet?
  • TurnbatTurnbat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Been there, done that, I feel ur pain.
  • viprunescapeviprunescape Registered Users 4 Posts
    I may sit this one out, if the reward is a region 13 assault rifle. I'll just buy it to http://www.viprunescape.com/ hunter bucks instead. I've got a lot of extra plats, so I don't think I'll need anymore. I've got all available bows fully upgraded and 2400 extra plats. I may just use my gold to hunt, I've killed a lot of animals this week, and it's been fun!!

I'm ready! On the night shift with ****py service probably won't be able to download it til I get home?
    We can only give you a guess as we are not the developers of the game. We make guesses based on previous event release dates. With that said, my guess is tomorrow or Friday....