Gold Purchasing Tip

gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
Hey if you guys got hooked on the NEW Dino Hunter like I did, I have a tip on purchasing Gold. Both Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter share gold credits on both games. If you need to buy gold like I did, purchase it on Deer Hunter. The $99 package came with 4,800 instead of 4,200 on Dino Hunter. This way I could buy all the Exotic weapons to play on levels 1-3. Great Job GLU on creating a super fun game. I like to make the dino's mad and take them out as they attack. INTENSE!!

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    this only works for android (not including kindle) and you dont even need to purchase any, you can actually earn gold in other glu games such as deer hunter reloaded and lil kingdom
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    How is gold shared between the two?
    iPad 4
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Glu has what is called the glu wallet available only on android. Any gold earned or purchased is put in a virtual wallet and can be used on any glu game installed on your device.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Don't suppose Hunter Bucks can be shared, lol.
    Facebook player
  • JOC469JOC469 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Does Glu Have any plans to change the way the account info is stored on iOS to enable the same/similar thing for Apple devices?
    doesnt seem like it, but it is my #1 wish! I have spent hundreds of hours collecting gold on my iPhone
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've been trying hard to get kindle to grasp the virtual wallet concept with Glu games. But it's hard to get them to understand...(customer support issue) I've got a email to someone higher up at Amazon, they are looking into it, and will let me know if they can do this. Apparently the Kindle fire is slipping in sales, for more reason than just gaming and the new amazon phone is not such a big hit they were looking for.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    JOC469 wrote: »
    Does Glu Have any plans to change the way the account info is stored on iOS to enable the same/similar thing for Apple devices?

According to glu admins, no, there is no plan to make it available in the iOS market.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I've been trying hard to get kindle to grasp the virtual wallet concept with Glu games. But it's hard to get them to understand...(customer support issue) I've got a email to someone higher up at Amazon, they are looking into it, and will let me know if they can do this. Apparently the Kindle fire is slipping in sales, for more reason than just gaming and the new amazon phone is not such a big hit they were looking for.

as much as I like amazon, I am glad they failed
    Choice Dude on Board
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Glu has what is called the glu wallet available only on android. Any gold earned or purchased is put in a virtual wallet and can be used on any glu game installed on your device.

Thanks Eli. This would be awesome if it was also for IOS. Help an old man out please, what are the differences that it is android only and not all devices?
    iPad 4
  • optimusoptimus Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks to this
    Zeke wrote: »
    Thanks Eli. This would be awesome if it was also for IOS. Help an old man out please, what are the differences that it is android only and not all devices?

It honestly has to do with each individual App Store. They determine what works for them and glu has to write the game accordingly. Believe me glu would much rather have it all the same. Use tapjoy on your mobile device, you can get a lot of gold there.
  • JOC469JOC469 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Some games use a Facebook login and are able to synchronize between devices. I am having to keep an old phone to play DH on just to keep my progress.