Options

New Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have the 2 shotguns but I don't have the 2 assault rifles. Which is strange because I remember using those 2 weapons.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Was the kringle the shotgun. Can't remember. I had all four guns to before I switched from my iPhone to my galaxy note 3. I had a blast with the shotgun.
  • Options
    Btw if you look at the advertisement on the new event. It looks like it shows Randy the reindeer.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Was the kringle the shotgun. Can't remember. I had all four guns to before I switched from my iPhone to my galaxy note 3. I had a blast with the shotgun.

The shotguns are the jolly shot and the snow plow.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    The jolly shot was my favorite. Thanks shep
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Judging by the picture the guns required look like recycled weapons, which is a good thing for me cause I own all 4 Christmas weapons :) The only bad thing is that none of the weapons now are rated for region 7 or 9. I just want to be able to play an event where I don't have to spend my plats and just collect them so I can fully upgrade my other bows
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    the kringle is one of them, dont know the other name

I think it's called the jolly shot?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Judging by the picture the guns required look like recycled weapons, which is a good thing for me cause I own all 4 Christmas weapons :) The only bad thing is that none of the weapons now are rated for region 7 or 9. I just want to be able to play an event where I don't have to spend my plats and just collect them so I can fully upgrade my other bows

maybe the jolly shot(thanks for the name) and kringle will be used on 3 and 4... and they will unlock something used on 7&9?

only other options are that they are both reclassified as higher region weapons, and the lower regions are their blue imposters (snow plow and open fire) will be used for the lower regions

or we will need to buy new guns for 7 and/or 9

either way, I hope they dont cost me plats :( but they likely will, so all of you that already own them get to make alot more money than me
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

I agree. I still have the last bow to upgrade but don't want to use my platinum yet not knowing what's coming.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Maybe they will automatically upgrade. Didn't the zombie pistols do that? I believe that (m.i.a.) Kyra420 posted that if you had the weapons from the first event they were used, the power rating went up in the next event they were needed for. And not costing you a thing. I know the thread is in the archives. But those who have the x-mas weapons will let us know.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx