Options

Using higher Region weapon for lower region

johnlee00w0johnlee00w0 Registered Users 4 Posts
Is it doable? I'm up to R8 now, havent unlocked R9 or above. Can I purchase R12, for example and be able to use it for R8~R11 so that i can save money by skipping R9~R11 weapon?

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Is it doable? I'm up to R8 now, havent unlocked R9 or above. Can I purchase R12, for example and be able to use it for R8~R11 so that i can save money by skipping R9~R11 weapon?

I'm not sure if it is available for you to purchase before you get to that region. If you can try it. You don't have anything to lose. You will need r12 weapons eventually.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts

Yes, you can purchase the weapons and use them in lower regions. It takes some of the challenge out of the game. You can hit any animal in the leg or the tail and kill it with the higher level weapons.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    The other down side is that it costs a lot more for each upgrade of the higher region weapon, and sometimes the wait times are longer.
    I used to leapfrog and buy ever other region gun.
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    As others said, it is doable but some events require a certain weapon. So even if you have a higher power weapon it may not be able to be used for these events.
    iPad 4