Options

Explanations please!

Lucy.Lucy. Registered Users 9 Posts
There are few things I do not understand and I would be very thankful if anyone could explain them to me.

To play Club Hunts I have three options: Like on Facebook, comment and use Club Hunt Permit.
First, what exactly is Club Hunts?
When I comment or Like, where can I find it?
What is Club Hunt Permit? And how to get it?

Finally, are the Contract Hunts endless?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Hi Lucy, I'll just answer the last one as I head out for awhile, yes the contract hunts are endless. It's a great way to earn cash and fine tune your shooting skills. If nobody else answers your club hunt questions I will be happy to when I return. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Club hunts are only on iOS. In a club hunt, you shoot as many animals as you can and the hunts are open to all hunters. There is a total that must be reached by all hunters in certain amount of time in order for the hunt to pay out. The payouts are higher than the contract hunts, but often the total does not get reached, so no payout.

You get one try at a club hunt. If you Like the hunt on Facebook, you can get two more tries. I have never seen a Permit offered for sale or as a reward, so that may be a feature that has never been implemented. I could be wrong about that.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    You can buy permits for .99cent each. It just gives you 1 more time to hunt. It also uses up 1 energy also.
  • Options
    Thanks for the correction. I guess it is the "buy" thing is why I have never seen it.
  • Options
    Thank you guys a lot for explaining, now everything is clear :)

Even though I love the game but still not buying Permits for only one hunt per each!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Lucy. wrote: »
    Thank you guys a lot for explaining, now everything is clear :)

Even though I love the game but still not buying Permits for only one hunt per each!

There really isn't any reason to buy club hunt permits. You can already play each club hunt 3 times.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    There really isn't any reason to buy club hunt permits. You can already play each club hunt 3 times.

Yup that's true.
  • Options
    nice avatar btw
  • Options
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Very cute! :cool: