Thanks GLU

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
I was just credited 2800 Gold cOins for ALL my Progress being deleted! ! I guess I'm kinda HaPPy now

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Congrats man! Did you get your save data back as well or just the coins?
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Lucy.Lucy. Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thats great! Bad things happen for good reasons :p
    The game is fun and you have now more experience so it won't be very hard to play again.
    Spend your coins wisely lol.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    No data, jus coins. The crazy part is I was just about to spend $100 of my $$ to get the ball rolling! I AM HAPPPPYYY
  • TauxiCTauxiC Registered Users 8 Posts
    You were about to spend $99 on a mobile game with the graphical quality of a PC game from the year 2000 just to have access to virtual weapons that are overpriced with a sham virtual currency? Current gen console titles cost half that much. You're a real sucker aren't you? lmao
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    TauxiC wrote: »
    You were about to spend $99 on a mobile game with the graphical quality of a PC game from the year 2000 just to have access to virtual weapons that are overpriced with a sham virtual currency? Current gen console titles cost half that much. You're a real sucker aren't you? lmao

Thank you for your comment. It was very special.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts

What business is it of yours how someone spends their money?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts

my thoughts exactly with any game that has in app/game purchases, even when it is map packs in COD or battlefield or anything
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Thank you for saying something casajr,Sheppeck & Dj. I immediately wanted to reply but Im glad I read your posts because you guys stated what I feel without being negative and/or rude. there is enough negativity in everyday life. I play this game & read this forum to help escape from that stuff.
    It makes no sense to start flame wars because Keyboard Warriors are invincible.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think he used to go by Maverx or lamestgamever...very similar a**hol*s!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Maverix, maybe. lge, definitely.

The guy is reasonably intelligent, can put fairly complex contractions together correctly and can make fairly logical arguments. If it was not for the personality disorder, he might be a regular guy.

If someone were to re-boot Monty Python and The Holy Grail, he would be good candidate for French soldier. After learning to be funny, of course.

Practice saying "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries".
    I looked it up, his name was MaveriX and now it is TauxiC... The capital at the end is a dead giveaway that it is him ;)
    Choice Dude on Board
    Ace fishing must have gotten boring. Now he is into consoles.
    casajr wrote: »
    Ace fishing must have gotten boring. Now he is into consoles.

seems he is using lamestgamer account again, as if he isnt the only person in the entire world who has no life but to come on forums and look like a fool
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I guess some people can't just keep their thoughts to themselves...
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    I guess some people can't just keep their thoughts to themselves...

That's a good point, but as you know some people never grow up and you can't fix stupid!!
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm back fellow Hunters! I started to reply to the comment the rude guy posted on my thread....but why even waste the energy. If it makes them feel any better, I have a PS3 & S4, but rarely play either until a new Gran Turismo comes out for the PS4. It would be great if DH14 came out on either platform...until then, I'll continue 2 play DH14 til my phone quits or I just feel like uninstalling the app........regardless of goofy negative comments. I seriously doubt that though
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    I'm back fellow Hunters! I started to reply to the comment the rude guy posted on my thread....but why even waste the energy. If it makes them feel any better, I have a PS3 & S4, but rarely play either until a new Gran Turismo comes out for the PS4. It would be great if DH14 came out on either platform...until then, I'll continue 2 play DH14 til my phone quits or I just feel like uninstalling the app........regardless of goofy negative comments. I seriously doubt that though

That's the spirit.....there is this saying my our drill instructor use to tell us...