Options

region 10...THE FOSSIL

I can't seem to get pass region 10...im suppose to kill the fossil but I don't see the fossil...I shoot the gun and still the fossil don't come out...the game updated and still nothing...I sent a message to glu and I was told to come to the forum...can anybody help with this

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't remember that hunt. But a good tip is to use infrared and scan the area.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    He is there, somewhere and sometimes the ir scope will not work if he's hiding behind a tree, or tucked in a crevice. If you fail the hunt, he will appear somewhere different the next hunt. I had the same challenge with "zenith" region 9 I believe. But I got him! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    cronasiacronasia Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the tip but even when I shoot the gun its suppose to bring the fossil out and if I don't shoot the game is suppose to end so I could retry but the game does not end...I shot and put my phone down for 5 minutes and it was still playing...I just quit the mission
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Try moving left or right. If I remember correctly, that is what I had to do. He was behind something.
  • Options
    guardfatherguardfather Registered Users 2 Posts
    If I remember correctly, he was way up to the right at the top of the gully, had to move a hit to find him