Options

What region has DEER?

PilmoPilmo Registered Users 4 Posts
I am trying to complete the Bountie for killing all the "deer", but I can't remember what region the "deers" re populated!! Can some one help me out??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    And here I thought we might make a whole week without someone asking... Search can be your friend. Hidden Region 1 is a good source as well as some of the earlier regions.
    Say What??
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Pilmo wrote: »
    I am trying to complete the Bountie for killing all the "deer", but I can't remember what region the "deers" re populated!! Can some one help me out??

Thanks in advance

Hidden Regions- Lost Temple there is also deer and muntjacks(barking deer) wich will count as a deer kill as well.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Red deer in hidden region 2 and Indian black buck in reg. 11&12. And if you play on iOS check the club hunts. I filled my bounty when a club hunt opened for melanic deer.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Did the Impala also count as a deer? I don't remember now. 1, 6, 11, 12 an HR1 for sure.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Did the Impala also count as a deer? I don't remember now. 1, 6, 11, 12 an HR1 for sure.

Good question, I didn't think so but I had to look it up myself.

Impala vs Deer

Impala and deer are two innocent looking herbivorous animals those are easy for any averaged person to confuse. However, impala and deer belong to two different families of the Order: Artiodactyla. There are many differences between these two animals and those keep them apart as two different animals. This article intends to explore the differences between them following a discussion regarding the common and distinctive characteristics of both impala and deer.

- See more at: http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-impala-and-vs-deer/#sthash.VEtrm1oZ.dpuf
  • Options

Either Gazelle or Impala counted as deer. I don't remember which on.
  • Options
    Either Gazelle or Impala counted as deer. I don't remember which on.

Casajr...you may be thinking of muntjacks?
  • Options
    I think i still need to kill some deer on my iPhone. I'll see if I can determine which one it was.

Update: Gazelles in R9 (and maybe anywhere else. I don't remember where else the gazelles hung out), count as deer.

I didn't say they WERE deer, they just count as deer. Biology was never my strongest subject.

Also, in HR2, Red Deer and Reindeer are considered deer. The consensus a while back was that HR1 was the best place for deer, as the Muntjack and Black Buck hunts came up frequently.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    You can get most of them killing muntjacs in region 12. Leave 1 and fail and keep killing them!!
  • Options
    I agree. This was pre-R12. The payout is better there.