Options

Game freezes on preparing deer hunter.

All of a sudden when I try to start it up it goes through downloading updates and then freezes on preparing deer hunter I've left for nearly an hour it doesn't load. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this please?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Have you tried rebooting your device?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    My DH14 is doing the same thing & has been for the passed 24 days. I've rebooted & sent several tickets but I'm still unable to play any of my GLU games. Please SOMEBODY HELP!!! My DH14 withdrawals are SOO Severe today I completed Candy CrusH...level 560........Yes I KNOW I NEED GLU's help BADLY!
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Senko wrote: »
    All of a sudden when I try to start it up it goes through downloading updates and then freezes on preparing deer hunter I've left for nearly an hour it doesn't load. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this please?

Today Deer hunter crashed and then never reloaded. No matter what I have done, open, reboot, click on the start Icon, no good. I have an android HTC phone that I have been playing on. I opened a ticket so I hope it can be solved by glu. With mine it does as above described, preparing deer hunter, but then reverts back to the phones main screen, never starting the game at all.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    SenkoSenko Registered Users 30 Posts
    Mine's a nexus 7 tablet and yes I've tried multiple restarts.
  • Options
    3 days now and no suggestion that a bug fix is in the works. If we knew which platform was being repaired and the schedule of the next we would be less concerned that all the time put in hasn't been wasted.
  • Options
    5 days now with no patch to the bug that stops the game from completing the load process. Everything seems fine, logs me in and just about starts then reverts to the main phone screen. Why such a long wait on what should be an easy bug fix?
  • Options
    33 days now for me!:-( Completed Region 10 & was finally awarded some gold coins I purchased about a week prior. The next day I accepted the update & wasn't able to play again since....on both my S4 & Samsung Mega. A week ago I got the S5 & of course installed DH14, but it does the same thing. Yesterday I my nephew found sum cheap Android phone I don't even know the name of, but we installed DH14 none the less, but IT WORKED! WHY won't it work on none of my 3 up to date phones? I've sent multiple tickets to GLU & even got 3 replies...stating they're aware of the bug & there forwarding my emails straight to the tech team to resolve the issue. That was 9 days ago mind you for the 1st reply.....
  • Options
    I got my first reply yesterday. They suggested deleting a folder and the game would download the folder again. Well that part worked, but the halting just before the game starts problem remains. No gameplay. This is a bug to the software, not some corrupt file on my phone. Fix the bug and put it out there for update.
  • Options
    I've tried it several times on more than 1 phone.......& still I'm unable to play
  • Options
    PZO wrote: »
    33 days now for me!:-( Completed Region 10 & was finally awarded some gold coins I purchased about a week prior. The next day I accepted the update & wasn't able to play again since....on both my S4 & Samsung Mega. A week ago I got the S5 & of course installed DH14, but it does the same thing. Yesterday I my nephew found sum cheap Android phone I don't even know the name of, but we installed DH14 none the less, but IT WORKED! WHY won't it work on none of my 3 up to date phones? I've sent multiple tickets to GLU & even got 3 replies...stating they're aware of the bug & there forwarding my emails straight to the tech team to resolve the issue. That was 9 days ago mind you for the 1st reply.....

Step up on me, first response was talking about the main menu, memory required to avoid crashes to desktop (when I'd said I was stuck on the preparing screen) and wifi connection speed. So figuring I hadn't been clear in my initial email I replied that I was having problems with the preparing screen and got another email talking about wifi connection speeds. Sent another reply back saying I'd tried multiple times yada yada yada. Right now I'm seriously considering just uninstalling the program since annoying as this bug is having tech report staff who apparently are sending canned replies rather than reading my actual email is not confidence inspiring.
  • Options
    Well following their instructions its working but I have been reset to level 1 no progress so I think I'm done for now, I'll give it a few days for the dissapointment to wear off then decide if I want to try again or just uninstall the game. Right now I'm thinking uninstall as I just don't have the motivation to earn the piles and piles of cash necessary to buy and upgrade all the level 10 guns AGAIN.
  • Options
    Well the game is back to being functional again and I didn't lose any weapons, cash, gold, or platinum. I do have to reload all the maps, but I can live with that. They asked me to delete the gwallet folder and let the game download a new copy and it worked. It may not work for anyone else, but it worked for me. Thanks glu staff.
  • Options
    Worked for me for about 12Hrs....beat Open Season, & almost half of Isle Of Thule. As soon as I beat the 3rd board level of Trophy Hunt...back to crashing, freezing, & force closing me back to Home Screen. Just darn despicable
  • Options
    William WoodenWilliam Wooden Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having trouble signing in. Love the game just started using a bow. Half way thru standard 5. Can't log in. ****ed. Was really enjoying myself. Now ????????
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I haven't been able to play for months on my Icon tablet,,,UNTIL I deleted my gwallet folder and it fixed it, had to load some maps over but got all my stuff back!!
  • Options
    khrobinskhrobins Registered Users 1 Posts
    Both Deer Hunter 2014 and Dino Hunter started doing this to me the other day...what gives??? And still no one answers what to do... Game never opens any more...and then after a minute says check your connections... geez There is nothing wrong with MY connections... it's YOUR (glu) connections that are messed up! Someone...any one please advise... I really love this game, but if I can't open it to play, what good is it...
  • Options
    IF you're playing on the Android platform, try deleting the GLU wallet...but take a screenshot 1ST!
  • Options
    viprunescape12viprunescape12 Banned Users 1 Posts
    My DH14 distributions are SOO Serious nowadays I finished Sweets CrusH...level 560........Yes I KNOW I NEED GLU's help BADLY! A couple weeks ago I got RS Gold the S5 & of course set up DH14, but it does the same factor. Last night I my nephew discovered sum inexpensive Android operating system cellphone I don't even know the name of, but we set up DH14 none the less, but IT WORKED! WHY won't it perform on none of my 3 up up to now phones?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    My DH14 distributions are SOO Serious nowadays I finished Sweets CrusH...level 560........Yes I KNOW I NEED GLU's help BADLY! A couple weeks ago I got RS Gold the S5 & of course set up DH14, but it does the same factor. Last night I my nephew discovered sum inexpensive Android operating system cellphone I don't even know the name of, but we set up DH14 none the less, but IT WORKED! WHY won't it perform on none of my 3 up up to now phones?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.