Options

Suggestions

SynonymSynonym Registered Users 15 Posts
As the title states I've got some suggestions, if these have been suggested before I do apologize.

First of all I think it would be nice if the weapon customization from DH: Reloaded would be implemented into DH: 2014, it would be nice to see - let's say 3 -different skins and craftwork for the weapon. One to be purchased with bucks, one with gold and finally unlocked by certain achievements (like certain FPS's ^^).

The player customization itself from DH: Reloaded would be nice as well.

Perhaps a mode could also be added, similar to club hunts but instead it would be available for 1 day a week, once the mode would start everyone would use a default weapon as to make sure it would be fair for everyone, I'll emphasize 'use' noone would receive a weapon, the mode itself would start automaticaly with let's say a 'test' shotgun. The person with the most kills would receive a moderate amount of either gold, bucks or EC or maybe even a durated weapon for a day up to a week, this could help players who're stuck on certain hunts.

Also maybe there could be an upgrade which could be toggled on and off for assault rifles so they could be single shot, burst or full automatic. Of course this upgrade wouldn't apply to all assault rifles just the ones that would have the upgrade, it would be nice to toggle just for a broader experience.

Another thing I enjoyed from DH: Reloaded were the hunting trips in which you choose the best spotting location to start the hunt. Perhaps this could also be included. Maybe even add one or two craftable weapons which would have to be collected to be created.

Perhaps include trophies as well. With trophies I mean proper trophies just like the bounties. It goes from bronze to gold. It could be let's say 5k bears killed gives silver 10k gives gold etc, similar to bounties but more targeted towards animal kill count.

Also an encyclopedia of the animals would be nice, just to showcase animals you've encountered detailing the regions they appear in, perhaps their average height, weight and length. Maybe even show some general info or trivia on said animals. I think that would be nice.

Also I do not know whether this is a bug or not but whenever I turn the music off in options. I still hear the sound effects, itwould be nice to have the option to turn all sounds off.

I know most of these are past features or features of different titles and i'm sure they've been mentioned before and some might be impractical, I just thought I'd throw it out there for the heck of it. And I apologize for the walls of text and the repetition throughout the text.

Comments

• Options
    Surfer02004Surfer02004 Registered Users 10 Posts
    You have way too much time on your hands dude
  • Options
    True, but these are just some stuff I think would be nice within the game ^^
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    they are good ideas.

however, you can definately play without an internet connection... dont really know what made you think you cant
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    they are good ideas.

however, you can definately play without an internet connection... dont really know what made you think you cant

:O my bad ^^ whenever I would start the game without an internet connection it would say check your connection on loading screen, although looking back it was the update check. Thanks for letting me know :), i'll take it out.
  • Options
    Synonym wrote: »
    :O my bad ^^ whenever I would start the game without an internet connection it would say check your connection on loading screen, although looking back it was the update check. Thanks for letting me know :), i'll take it out.

Yea cause I sometimes put it in airplane mode and play
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Yea cause I sometimes put it in airplane mode and play

Yea, the problem was that I was connected to the internet but there are certain areas where I won't receive any signals so that's why it tried checking for updates but failed. Once I turned my wifi off and tried it again it worked :). Thanks again mate.
  • Options
    yea no problem, I have had my phone try to connect to weak wifi when driving and it will just sit and spin (haha)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    demifiend1980demifiend1980 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Those things you said are cool and dandy but requires a customer caring developer which Glu is not.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Those things you said are cool and dandy but requires a customer caring developer which Glu is not.

Glu has implemented many suggestions from people in this forum. Bounties is an example of Glu taking a suggestion from people on the forum. And another example the introduction of bows and cross bows to the game. These are just 2 examples. There are many more.

@demifiend1980 sometimes it is best not to say anything if you don't know what your talking about.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    No doubt. Just from these forums, I have seen tons of things suggested (even mine about arrows staying in the prey on Dino) that were implemented into the game. If there is one thing Glu does do, it's read their forums and take our suggestions to heart. And Synonym, I think those suggestions are great. I'll add that I'd love to see roll-over bounties and the ability to replay the weapons and trophy series -even if much lower pay outs. Seems a shame to develop all those great hunts we only play once.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    blue ridge wrote: »
    No doubt. Just from these forums, I have seen tons of things suggested (even mine about arrows staying in the prey on Dino) that were implemented into the game. If there is one thing Glu does do, it's read their forums and take our suggestions to heart. And Synonym, I think those suggestions are great. I'll add that I'd love to see roll-over bounties and the ability to replay the weapons and trophy series -even if much lower pay outs. Seems a shame to develop all those great hunts we only play once.

I definitely agree, perhaps after the 5 trophie hunts you can replay it albeit the difficulty would increase and as you said the payout decrease. It would avoid exploiting them for bucks, rather focus on the hunt itself.