Options

Simple tip.

SynonymSynonym Registered Users 15 Posts
If this has been mentioned, I apologize :).

This tip helps with gaining bounty kills and even make easy hunter bucks.

Let's say the bounty requires you to
kill xx number of wolves with a rifle in a certain area, what you want to do once you encounter said animal, is to quit the hunt when you're one number off the objective. So if the hunt requires you to kill 5 wolves, kill 4 of them and quit the hunt. The kills get added to your bounty and the objective involving wolves won't disappear. So instead of spending 10 energy and maybe get 10-20 wolf kills (if you're lucky) you'll spend 10 energy and get 40 wolves.

It also helps in making easy bucks, it does involve the last trophy hunt so if you've already finished them it's best to wait for an update. I haven't reached the final region yet so I don't how much bucks the last trophy hunt gives. But let's take region 5 as our example. The last trophy hunt in region 5 gives 30k~ bucks. And requires an heart shot to complete the objective, instead kill it with a lung shot and you'll get 10% of the objective money. So 3k bucks which took 3 seconds. Let's say the final region trophy gives 100k? You'll get 10k for a 3 sec action.
It's quicker and easier than contract hunts. Although the energy cost on the last trophy hunt in region 12 might be too high.

Comments

• Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Good tip...US Experienced Hunters have been doin it 4 a while now. I'm for certain the new hunters will appreciate the tip
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Also, if you are on an apple device play the club hunts. Very easy to complete the bounties by doing the club hunts.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    If you play the game a lot, I'd advise against that tactic. The bounties don't roll over and restart when you complete them, the game was a lot more fun for me when I had bounties I was trying to achieve. I finished them months ago, and don't play the game much at all anymore except when new regions come out. Chalking off something keeps the contract hunts fresh, so I regret "cheating" to get my bounties quickly now. Your mileage may vary.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    blue ridge wrote: »
    If you play the game a lot, I'd advise against that tactic. The bounties don't roll over and restart when you complete them, the game was a lot more fun for me when I had bounties I was trying to achieve. I finished them months ago, and don't play the game much at all anymore except when new regions come out. Chalking off something keeps the contract hunts fresh, so I regret "cheating" to get my bounties quickly now. Your mileage may vary.

I definitely understand your reasoning. I myself am more of an impatient person and am looking to complete and acquire all achievements and bounties. I'm also trying to collect as many guns as I can, but yea I definitely understand wanting to achieve them through effort once you complete the game. For me it was frustrating trying to get the kudus in NA, I was spending at least an hour skimming through contracts and hadn't encountered one kudu ^^, so it helped me.

@PZO Yea true ^^, I haven't been playing for too long but it definitely helped me. There are many aspects to the game im oblivious to and I look forward to any help :).

@Sheppeck yea definitely, i'm still confused about the permits. It allows me to play the hunts but then I have to use permits but I can play it at certain times. Is it the same as rare hunts where there are certain waiting periods?
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Synonym wrote: »
    i'm still confused about the permits. It allows me to play the hunts but then I have to use permits but I can play it at certain times. Is it the same as rare hunts where there are certain waiting periods?

You don't have to buy and use permits to play Club Hunts. As long as you have a Facebook account, you can play an additional 2 more times for a total of 3. Rare Hunts don't use permits, they use Rare Calls. You earn those in the crossbow/bow series and it will open one instantly, which can be useful for the 72 hour ones, but not necessary as each hunt you participate in in the region of the Rare Hunt will deduct 8 hours off the wait time.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    You don't have to buy and use permits to play Club Hunts. As long as you have a Facebook account, you can play an additional 2 more times for a total of 3. Rare Hunts don't use permits, they use Rare Calls. You earn those in the crossbow/bow series and it will open one instantly, which can be useful for the 72 hour ones, but not necessary as each hunt you participate in in the region of the Rare Hunt will deduct 8 hours off the wait time.

Aha, I see. Thanks for clarifying mate.