Deer Hunter stopped working

demifiend1980demifiend1980 Registered Users 6 Posts
I tried everything cleaning ram restarting phone uninstalling and reinstalling but still it freezes on checking upgrade section.What gives?

Comments

• swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    I tried everything cleaning ram restarting phone uninstalling and reinstalling but still it freezes on checking upgrade section.What gives?

First....check your device if there has the latest update...
    Second...check update game in app store if able...
    Third....update your DH2014 or Dino Hunter by using WiFi or any strong internet connection...

Hope this helpful...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • demifiend1980demifiend1980 Registered Users 6 Posts
    OK I finally found thee solution.A few days ago all there games; DH Reloaded,Deer Hunter 2014 and Dino Hunter suddenly stopped working even though they were working perfectly.

After some investigation I found the solution.

Just go into your file folder..android/data/gwallet and delete the gwallet folder,not the things inside it but folder itself.

Now open the game and game folder will be created fresh again and the game should load with no problem.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    OK I finally found thee solution.A few days ago all there games; DH Reloaded,Deer Hunter 2014 and Dino Hunter suddenly stopped working even though they were working perfectly.

After some investigation I found the solution.

Just go into your file folder..android/data/gwallet and delete the gwallet folder,not the things inside it but folder itself.

Now open the game and game folder will be created fresh again and the game should load with no problem.

yep, that fixes alot of issues. glad you got your games working!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board