Any chance we'll be seeing our arrows sticking out of prey in DH2014?

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I'm loving the feature in Dino Hunter, where the arrows protrude from where you shot them on the animal. Would LOVE to see this in DH also. :D
Facebook player

Comments

• SynonymSynonym Registered Users 15 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'm loving the feature in Dino Hunter, where the arrows protrude from where you shot them on the animal. Would LOVE to see this in DH also. :D

Haha i definitely agree. Those small features just add to the game. I remember smiling once I saw the arrow sticking out of the T-Rex. Anyhows this would definitely be appreciated.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Shall add also wounded flesh and spalling organ...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • SynonymSynonym Registered Users 15 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Shall add also wounded flesh and spalling organ...

Incase you're not being sarcastic, I do apologize, but if you relate or associate arrows sticking out of the animals with ''wounded flesh and spilling(?) organs'' there's something wrong with you mate..
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    On Dino Hunter, I've had up to 4 arrows sticking out of 1 of the beast in the trophy hunt. No extra gore tho! LOL
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Synonym wrote: »
    Incase you're not being sarcastic, I do apologize, but if you relate or associate arrows sticking out of the animals with ''wounded flesh and spilling(?) organs'' there's something wrong with you mate..
    Sorry if it sounds sadistic, but I only refer to the realistic figure of those powerfull gun when shut to a body of animal nothing more. But it may bring this game to " adult only" cos a lot of adult figures...
    More there some funny figure when the animal fall in the same place it would merged each other...look..strange...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet