:cool: IPad mini :cool:

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I would say in about 2 weeks.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    a_4tha_4th Registered Users 7 Posts
    They have been ongoing for 2 weeks so they last 4 weeks in total then?
  • Options
    That's correct. Most events last 4 weeks and give a weapon and Eagles as a prize. I believe this time next week the non-Elite weapons will go on sale for Hunter Bucks. However, expect them to cost around $300,000 HB. That will be useful to get them because Hidden Region 3 will be out tomorrow and trust me, you will need those Platinum Eagles from the Region 3 & 4 events.
  • Options
    Brilliant, many thanks DeathShadow007 for the useful infomation. That's exactly what I am trying to figure out. I don't have sufficient gold to buy 3-4-7-9 events weapons. So I need to wait one more week then I can hopefully buy all 4 weapons when they go on sale for HB, play the 3-4-7-9 events, earn platinum eagles and the bow and then I can play HR3, can't I?
  • Options
    I've just checked and noticed that 3-4 weapons are the non-elite ones and 7-9 weapons are the elite ones. Sorry I am new in the game. I wonder if the elite ones also go on sale for Hunter Bucks within the las week of the event.
  • Options
    No, unfortunately the higher region event weapons usually remain only available for gold. Don't apologize! There are many people who ask the questions you are asking! Just happy to help! And yes, you can play the event and earn Plats to use in HR3. However, you have to buy the R9 Elite weapon (the Kringle) to win the bow. You can get the Kringle for a discounted price of 262 gold after the third hunt in that series though, if you have sufficient funds and provided you haven't declined or played up to that point yet.
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    This exactly why I love this forum
  • Options
    Thanks a lot DeathShadow, you have been very helpful. I'll be buying the Kringle (9) and the Jolly Shot (7) for the OTO prices then. On the other hand, the Elite weapon Freedon Cannon for the Independence Event in R5 was offered for Hunter Bucks in the past as stated in the thread named Region 5 Independence Day Cannon for cash.
    Just a heads up for those like me that didn't buy this one with gold. It is available for cash now. I bought it for 290k so I could earn the silver eagles. Just wasn't worth spending the gold on to play the region since you didn't earn a gun like in the region 8 series.
    Unquote
  • Options
    No problem! It's what I'm here for!