not enough bucks

I am playing the game and enjoy it but I don t have enough money to buy ar and not enough to buy upgrades for trophy hunt and am done with hunts and cant do anything else would like to reset to start over or get a fix for the problem

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You can't be done with the contract hunts. The contract hunts never end and are the way you make the hunter bucks to buy the weapons and the upgrades.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • wowpooka1@yahoo.comwowpooka1@yahoo.com Registered Users 4 Posts
    don't have the cash to buy an ar to do contract hunts so can t make money and don't know how to delete game to start over or reset back to start
    Why would you want to start the game from the beginning? Play the lower region contract hunts to build up your cash.
    I cant don't have the cash to buy an assult rifle to do the contract hunts to build cash
    I cant don't have the cash to buy an assult rifle to do the contract hunts to build cash
    What region are you on?
    the first one I am level 7
    You should be able to play the standard hunts or the contract hunts to build up your cash.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    just cause an AR is recommended doesnt mean it required. just click accept the challenge, and use whatever gun(s) you do have
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Your rifle will work just fine instead of an AR in Region 1. I think I bought my first AR in Region 3.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yeah...u got to challenge...it's hard to play higher region by using low region gear...challenge...challenge don't give up....huuuuuuu
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    You can do the contract hunt from the lower region..I.e. region 6 or 5.....don't give up....be creative...and tough...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet