Hidden region 3 announced on Facebook, not there

I checked region 9 & 10 because I saw earlier that there were hunts to be completed in those regions to unlock it. For some reason, no hunts appearing for me.
Facebook player

Comments

• roli1roli1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I checked region 9 & 10 because I saw earlier that there were hunts to be completed in those regions to unlock it. For some reason, no hunts appearing for me.

Funny, when I logged in, it showed reg 8 & 9 to be completed (which, of course, they are)... still - no hidden 3 ;)
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey all, sorry for the confusion! The Message of the Day was released auto-magically and they had not counted on the Android release. They are fixing the Message of the Day to not confuse people!
  • JalfJalf Registered Users 1 Posts
    All I have available for hunts in regions 9 and 10 are the contract hunts. I have spent 10 hunts in each region and still not a single piece for hidden region 3! Am I missing something?
  • ben0526ben0526 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Jalf wrote: »
    All I have available for hunts in regions 9 and 10 are the contract hunts. I have spent 10 hunts in each region and still not a single piece for hidden region 3! Am I missing something?

From what I am understanding, it will be "rare hunts" that are found in regions 8 and 9 where we will find map pieces for Hidden Region 3.....it hasn't come up on Facebook, where I play, just yet...so I am not totally certain of that information..but pretty sure it won't be the contract hunts ..I've tried them too...but this happened once or twice before since I began playing DH14 that it was released..and then some of us didn't have it ..probably because of a glitch or just wasn't quite ready for all formats
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yea, map pieces! Keep hunting, you'll find one.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    auto-magically

The word of the day :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    The word of the day :)

Nice word....but not for Androiders.....:(
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes: