Options

Gaem Still Won Load

I see an update finally appeared for DH 2014. So I promptly updated my game. But it still will not load and therefore I am unable to play. It checks for updates within the game and says "Preparing Deer Hunter", then gets stuck at the same place it has for quite some time. I don't remember what region it is from, but it is the one where a little creek is running in the middle of the location. I have double clicked the Home button to erase all the apps that have run on my phone and have done a hard reset (pressing the home and power button at the same time) and nothing works. I have seen others say to open a file folder, but it seems like it is more for Android users not iPhone users. So is there a file system in the iPhone that I can erase a file similar to what has been suggested for Android users? I don't want to totally erase the app and then loose my progress -- I have gone as far as you can in the game before it quit working.
I don't know if this is just a coincidence but it seemed to quit working when I updated my iPhone 4 to 7.1.2. I submitted a support ticket and was told to do the following -- double click the home button to erase the apps that have run and to turn the phone completely off; these suggestions did not work. I even plugged in my phone to my computer to update my apps that way, and still the game will not load.
What else can I do, short of totally deleting the app (which I don't want to do because I will loose my progress) so I can get back to playing the game?
:(:(

Comments

• Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    saguy97 wrote: »
    I see an update finally appeared for DH 2014. So I promptly updated my game. But it still will not load and therefore I am unable to play. It checks for updates within the game and says "Preparing Deer Hunter", then gets stuck at the same place it has for quite some time. I don't remember what region it is from, but it is the one where a little creek is running in the middle of the location. I have double clicked the Home button to erase all the apps that have run on my phone and have done a hard reset (pressing the home and power button at the same time) and nothing works. I have seen others say to open a file folder, but it seems like it is more for Android users not iPhone users. So is there a file system in the iPhone that I can erase a file similar to what has been suggested for Android users? I don't want to totally erase the app and then loose my progress -- I have gone as far as you can in the game before it quit working.
    I don't know if this is just a coincidence but it seemed to quit working when I updated my iPhone 4 to 7.1.2. I submitted a support ticket and was told to do the following -- double click the home button to erase the apps that have run and to turn the phone completely off; these suggestions did not work. I even plugged in my phone to my computer to update my apps that way, and still the game will not load.
    What else can I do, short of totally deleting the app (which I don't want to do because I will loose my progress) so I can get back to playing the game?
    :(:(

Here are some ideas....go to setting/app manager/DH14(just delete on 'data' n force stop)....never uninstall !!....n then restart your device....restart DH14 (internet connection or WiFi)...the game relaunch all updated (refresh data)...just update what region u want to play R1-R12....try first !!
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    saguy97saguy97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I opened Settings and didn't see any app manager for DH2014. What else can I do? I have an iPhone 4.